Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 9 around the NFL

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Philly routed the Texans on Thursday night. No games over seas. So you can sleep in.

Games start at noon.
Chargers @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Bears
Panthers @ Bengals
Packers @ Lions
Raiders @ Jaguars
Colts @ Patriots

Aaron and the packers are bad/done
Josh mcdaniels is a crap coach
Brady has huge marbles
Kyler Murray is garbage
Seahawks are good
Chargers are jeckyll and hyde
The Colts / Panthers suck
Zach Wilson gets another Cougar!
Tua? Really? Fields might be getting it together
Wonder how much better the Commanders would be with a real QB?

Eberflus finally started using him correctly.
noone drafted him top three so he can run for 2/3's of his yards. That is not sustainable nor consistent way to make the offense go. Sure, about time they started using his skill set, but gonna be hard to hold up doing this. I know Ravens and LJ are successful to a point, but the QB has to be able to make throws to be a contender. Kyler looks lost. What WR's want to come to teams that the QB cannot find them or get them the ball/ Look at the Titans WR core this year and their stats, are they that bad or is the QB.

Detroit wins, Texans left as the only 1 win team.
So we are at the top of the 2023 Draft Board: I dunno wonder what the stocks & bonds king David Tepper, Panther's owner, would give for the first overall in 2023 'cause he's an impatient man who wants to win right now !
But doubt we stay there because I see us winning another game or two.

And good coaching, it helps

I was just joking. Every situation is unique. Saleh was actually one of the coaches I wanted. But that team is further along in their rebuild than we are. They are more talented than we are and they are seriously just a QB away from making some noise. They're going to make some noise even with sub-par QB play and Zach may develop into just the QB they need.

Reactions: JB
I was just joking. Every situation is unique. Saleh was actually one of the coaches I wanted. But that team is further along in their rebuild than we are. They are more talented than we are and they are seriously just a QB away from making some noise. They're going to make some noise even with sub-par QB play and Zach may develop into just the QB they need.
I know you were joking. Sake of argument, put Lovie and his staff with the Jets, are they playing that good? IMO, I don't think so.

I did before I posted it and just now. What's your complaint?
I don't have a complaint, but since when does Seattle have an interim head coach and when did they hire Pasqualoni?

Seattle's interim head coach fires defensive line coach and cornerback coach.

I know you were joking. Sake of argument, put Lovie and his staff with the Jets, are they playing that good? IMO, I don't think so.

Exactly. In your opinion. That's what it all boils down to. I don't know and neither do you.

Lovie's gotten a team to a SB, a team with a crappy QB. Right now, he's got a fairly empty cubbard talentwise, his defense is giving up tons of yards, but when it comes to giving up points, he's at least been able to keep the games close.

The coach I have problems with right now is Pep. The offensive line doesn't look like it knows what it's doing. The receivers and QB don't seem to be on the same page. No one really appears to be ready. I mean, imagine how much better we'd be if Pierce wasn't having to dodge defenders in the backfield, if we could push the defensive line back and give him a few yards to work with.

You mean to tell me.....a bad OL and subpar receivers can actually influence a QB's performance? This can actually have an affect on a HoF QB1 as well? I'm shocked to the core.....I would've never seen this coming.
Rodgers has not been playing well either.

They can build that package out like they did with Jackson. Add more speed like they did with Claypool and see if he can get through reads. They should take concepts from Ohio State like Roman did in Blatimore with Jackson.

You think they can win a championship like that?

I'm thinking maybe, for my Bears fan friend. Because he throws the ball more accurately than LJ. Just dont ask him to read defenses.

Rodgers has not been playing well either.

Rodgers look like he checked out when they traded Adams and they didn't replace his talent. They drafted the Watson kid, but he can't stay healthy. Other than the rb's, they have nobofy who can make a play. Their oline has been average for years, Rodgers made them look better than they really were.

You think they can win a championship like that?

I'm thinking maybe, for my Bears fan friend. Because he throws the ball more accurately than LJ. Just dont ask him to read defenses.
I don't know, I do know in the present state they can't. At the very least, he seems comfortable. He has work to do . LJ has won a bunch of games despite his flaws and its not like he's had wr's . He has the te's, Likely looks like a weapon, but they're gonna ride him till the wheels come off I guess.

Rodgers look like he checked out when they traded Adams and they didn't replace his talent. They drafted the Watson kid, but he can't stay healthy. Other than the rb's, they have nobofy who can make a play. Their oline has been average for years, Rodgers made them look better than they really were.
He's been quite inconsistent this year.
I don't know if he had checked out or not, but he’s definitely not himself.

Back