Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 8: Big Tits in Houston

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
You Sir have won the award for best thread title..

Wait, what were we talking about again?..
Yeah .... fooled me .... I was coming to talk about Dolly Parton !!
View attachment 10934

And the record producers didn't listen to the song, just read the title and thought it was about a sandwich or something .... they called Joe a month later telling him he couldn't do that, he told them it was too late, already done, the album had shipped a month earlier.

Makes the album name so fitting: You bought it, you name it.

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
Their new stadium looks more like an up-scale shopping and restaurant development. Bud must be looking up and thinking how great it is.

View attachment 10935
Looks dope & it needs to be that considering they'll need something to do as their team turns to dogshit in the next few years once they finally grind Henry down to a pulp and they discover Malik Willis is trash..

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
The Texans have a rival they hate ?
I dunno about that because I'm skeptical there's that much intensity with any rival, even within the division.
The fans have a rivalry, the McNair's not so much. After all Bob McNair said he learned a lot from Bid at Bud's funeral. That spoke volumes to me.

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
The fans have a rivalry, the McNair's not so much. After all Bob McNair said he learned a lot from Bid at Bud's funeral. That spoke volumes to me.
I mean, old, rich white men from a bygone era of business & football sharing time-honored secrets on how to wrench nickels out of the pockets of fans of the team they own...........what's not to learn? I'm sure all those guys "learn" from each other....except Dan Snyder..he apparently was snubbed by the good 'ol boys clique.

Call me crazy, but I think we have a good shot to win this game. Mills/offensive production is trending up; DP is great; Ryan Tannehill was in a walking boot on Tuesday (high ankle sprain) and may not play. If so, they are rolling with Malik Willis who is talented but lacks game experience. Titans just signed Chris Conley because they possibly have as poor WR depth as the Texans.

Not sure how we're going to stop the run, and therein lies the problem. But hopefully it will be a lot easier to stack the box is Tanny is out and without elite WR/TEs to defend. If we win the takeaway battle and tighten up on the run defense, I could see this going our way.

Love them Tits but not the Titans!

I might add, the next 3 games are against Tennessee, Philadelphia and N.Y. Giants, so the team is about to embark on a major test. I will be watching how the offense is progressing against 3 fairly stout defenses, and I think this will be a great litmus test on the evaluation of Mills/Pep Hamilton specifically. Missing Nico Collins will hurt though, so hopefully them 2 can find a way. Performing under impaired personnel conditions is a requirement to determined the quality of your horses. Hopefully Titans are competitive over the next 3.

As for the defense, given up hope on this Front 7 so the offense is more in-focus for me personally. Our defense is what it is - a handful of promising young players and performing secondary veterans like Desmond King. Everybody that starts the tackle box currently is either replaceable or a rotational piece (excluding Pitre which IMO the jury is still out on).

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
I might add, the next 3 games are against Tennessee, Philadelphia and N.Y. Giants, so the team is about to embark on a major test. I will be watching how the offense is progressing against 3 fairly stout defenses, and I think this will be a great litmus test on the evaluation of Mills/Pep Hamilton specifically. Missing Nico Collins will hurt though, so hopefully them 2 can find a way. Performing under impaired personnel conditions is a requirement to determined the quality of your horses. Hopefully Titans are competitive over the next 3.
Giants defense isn't that good...but my prediction? Pain for both the Texans...and my eyes cause its not gonna be pretty watching Saquan and Henry running all over our defense.

Giants defense isn't that good...but my prediction? Pain for both the Texans...and my eyes cause its not gonna be pretty watching Saquan and Henry running all over our defense.
Giants getting lucky then because they are 6th in points allowed. If the Texans can come out 1-2 and be competitive in all 3 games which decent-to-good offensive production, i will be quite happy. Best shot for victory probably comes this week, particularly if Tanny is hurt and Texans can stack the box against Henry while their CBs hold off outside.

Last edited:

Texansballer74

The Marine

As for the defense, given up hope on this Front 7 so the offense is more in-focus for me personally. Our defense is what it is - a handful of promising young players and performing secondary veterans like Desmond King. Everybody that starts the tackle box currently is either replaceable or a rotational piece (excluding Pitre which IMO the jury is still out on).
Lol every game except maybe the Jaguars game is/was a major test. Dallas and Philly going to monkey stump our offense.

badboy

Hall of Fame

And the record producers didn't listen to the song, just read the title and thought it was about a sandwich or something .... they called Joe a month later telling him he couldn't do that, he told them it was too late, already done, the album had shipped a month earlier.

Makes the album name so fitting: You bought it, you name it.
My sources tell me that's why Joe was driving his Maserati at 185..

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Unless the Titans just have a bad day, which is possible, the Texans will rack up another loss. Right before another two guaranteed losses against the Eagles and Giants. It's not looking good folks. :lol:

edo783

Hall of Fame
Unless the Titans just have a bad day, which is possible, the Texans will rack up another loss. Right before another two guaranteed losses against the Eagles and Giants. It's not looking good folks. :lol:
Not looking good???? I guess that depends on just exactly how you are looking at it. There is a silver lining there somewhere!

BullRushTX

To'oTo'o A'go-go
Prediction: Henry sets the single game rushing record, but the "bend but don't break" defense keeps them out of end zone all day.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
In week 6 of 2020, Henry rushed 22 times for 212 yards and had a 94 yard run. In week 17, he carried 34 times for 250 yards and a 52 yard run.

The defense gave up 462 yards rushing to one RB! Can it get worse than 2020?
Unfortunately I think it can get worse.

badboy

Hall of Fame
In week 6 of 2020, Henry rushed 22 times for 212 yards and had a 94 yard run. In week 17, he carried 34 times for 250 yards and a 52 yard run.

The defense gave up 462 yards rushing to one RB! Can it get worse than 2020?
I think it must be a team goal to make other players and teams feel better about themselves. That is about the only goal we make pun intended!

TexansBull

Hall of Fame

Nico Collins expected to play with a groin pull, just so he can pull it worse and miss the rest of the season. We saw this with Brooks Reed.
Nico - “ Doctor, if I continue playing what is the worst that could happen?”

Doctor - “You could make it worse and be out the rest of the season.”

Nico - “So I shouldn’t play then?”

Doctor - “No I didn’t say that. Keep playing. Go Texans!”