Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 8: Big Tits in Houston

Add me to the list of haters for 3PM games.

Does anyone really have any idea of what the Texans will do today? They could easily beat the Tits and just as easily collapse for another loss. If they do lose today, expect the Texans to truly compete for that number 1 spot in the draft.

Does anyone really have any idea of what the Texans will do today? They could easily beat the Tits and just as easily collapse for another loss. If they do lose today, expect the Texans to truly compete for that number 1 spot in the draft.

Mills is going to have that Ryan Fitzpatrick esque 6 td game against them. If you play fantasy be sure to stack Mills/Chris Moore and/or Phillip Dorsett. You may win a million dollars! Be sure to send me a cut of your winnings as a thank you for changing your life!

The 3:00 start is great going to the game. Not so great watching from home.

If the Titans turn the ball over and the offense can actually take advantage of it, the Texans can absolutely win. They won’t have Tannehill back there throwing 4 picks though. And I doubt they do very much passing at all with Willis starting, especially if the Titans are having their way on the ground which is the most likely scenario. They already have the 3rd fewest pass attempts in the NFL this season.

The Titans are stingy against the run so this might be a tough game for Pierce to get going. They’re also the best at getting off the field on 3rd down, while the Texans are one of the worst converting 3rd down.

Titans secondary hasn’t been playing well this year so if Mills can’t get it going against these guys, I don’t know if he ever will. Another problem there though is who will Mills have to throw the ball to? Could be without both Collins and Cooks in this one.

If the Titans turn the ball over and the offense can actually take advantage of it, the Texans can absolutely win. They won’t have Tannehill back there throwing 4 picks though. And I doubt they do very much passing at all with Willis starting, especially if the Titans are having their way on the ground which is the most likely scenario. They already have the 3rd fewest pass attempts in the NFL this season.

The Titans are stingy against the run so this might be a tough game for Pierce to get going. They’re also the best at getting off the field on 3rd down, while the Texans are one of the worst converting 3rd down.

Titans secondary hasn’t been playing well this year so if Mills can’t get it going against these guys, I don’t know if he ever will. Another problem there though is who will Mills have to throw the ball to? Could be without both Collins and Cooks in this one.
Agreed, but Simmons isn't supposed to play so that will help. Being without the starting WR's equals that part of the game out.

It's going to come down to stopping the run and forcing Willis into rookie mistakes.

He's been hurt all season long
Collins has been a huge waste. Then I look at the Niners who are getting production from Charles Omenihu for a 6th round pick. When has Caserio ever stolen a player for all the trades he's made for picks?

I don't know if Lovie the HC should be fired. But Lovie the DC should hand in his clipboard.

Last edited:
I disagree. Keep it close to lull them into a false sense of security. The last thing we need is for their passing game coordinator Tim Kelly to take control of the play calling and bust this game open in the 4th quarter!
The only way to stop the run is to make them put the game on Willis' arm.

Collins has been a huge waste. Then I look at the Niners who are getting production from Charles Omenihu for a 6th round pick. When has Caserio ever stolen a player for all the trades he's made for picks?

I don't know if Lovie the HC should be fired. But Lovie the DC should hand in his clipboard.
"A huge waste" ? And then complain about the Omenihu trade ? Fire everybody.
What ever happened to our budding pollyanna ? You know just the other day with JE's announced departure you said you were all positive and everything. I dunno what happened to Mr Positive ?

Gee Thorn sounds like you think the Texans have a chance this afternoon vs the Titans ?

You know, if Cleveland keeps losing, we could end up with the 1st and 2nd picks in the draft. What a haul that would be. :lol:

"A huge waste" ? And then complain about the Omenihu trade ? Fire everybody.
What ever happened to our budding pollyanna ? You know just the other day with JE's announced departure you said you were all positive and everything. I dunno what happened to Mr Positive ?
I gave them an entire fortnight. Gloves are now off.

Collins last year was more than serviceable. He's been injured all this yr. So there's a case to be made that this is a wasted yr.

Taviere Thomas/King/Nelson. I don't blame Caserio for trading Omenihu. He was about to get cut from the 49ers and had a come to Jesus moment. He talked about all of the changes he's made in his diet and how much harder he worked out this off-season and I thought that's great. Why couldn't you be this dedicated to your craft down on Kirby?

so true

Have a feeling Texans might win this one. Mills gets sacked every game. Might as well let him play his game instead of the predictable conservative game plan every week. Haven’t watched the last 3 games but I’ll check this one out

Back