Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 6 @ Indy

Colts, Titans and Panthers all in top 5 pressure allowed.

How much pressure will the Texans generate?
Considering the Texans are in the top 5 of not generating pressure, that’s a good question. They did have one of their better games getting pressure against the Panthers, if that’s any indication. Of course Darnold still went for 300 against them so.......

The trend that’s really important for a new staff is improvement each week even if they lose, long as the trend shows positive progression.

Always hope the home team (Texans) win. It’s good for our collective well being. Before the season I predicted three wins. I know our track record @ Indianapolis is terrible but this is good of week as any to steal one. Colts haven’t been exactly world beaters either.

Texans 21 Colts 20

T.Y. Hilton could be on his death bed and if they told him it was Texans week he would recover and get at least 100 yds come Sunday.

tombstone-im-your-huckleberry.gif

Will be very interesting how Davis Mills operates behind this offensive line. It would be also interesting to see David Johnson catch a few passes.
DeForest Buckner could cause havoc on this OL directly and indirectly (if being double teamed causes mismatches elsewhere). I hope the Texans have a plan this year.

T.Y. Hilton could be on his death bed and if they told him it was Texans week he would recover and get at least 100 yds come Sunday.
Yesterday was actually really his first full practice. The Colts had a walk-thru on Wednesday and had a jog-thru on Thursday. So, yesterday was his first practice, which was non-contact. Reich said he "did well." He hasn't been activated off of IR. It probably isn't a great idea to have your first contact session be in-game. But I expect the decision for Sunday will be made sometime today.

DeForest Buckner could cause havoc on this OL directly and indirectly (if being double teamed causes mismatches elsewhere). I hope the Texans have a plan this year.
Deforest Buckner is definitely going to be an issue for our interior OL. But the edges will be fine, with one on one matchups.

the issue for our tackles, being young & inexperienced will be communicating blitz pickups & the like

Deforest Buckner is definitely going to be an issue for our interior OL. But the edges will be fine, with one on one matchups.

the issue for our tackles, being young & inexperienced will be communicating blitz pickups & the like
It will be a good training experience for Mills if not deadly.

The Colts have elevated S Jordan Lucas, an UDFA in 2016, to their active roster after their starting safety has been ruled out with a concussion. He has only 4 starts in the NFL. He opted out of 2020 for COVID concerns. He was placed on IR August 24 this year for an undisclosed injury, and was released with an injury settlement Sept 1. He was signed to the Colts PS 2 weeks ago. This is his 4th NFL team.

Hey everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve checked in on you guys. As usual I had planned on going to the Texans/Colts game since my boy is a Texans fan and we live in Cincinnati. I bought tickets and now here we are and cannot attend.

Obviously this is short notice but didn’t know if anyone had made the trip to Indy this year and could put two tickets to good use.

Since you guys are my second favorite team, I’d be willing to part with the two tickets free of charge. No strings attached, only offering an opportunity to go have some fun.

Section 631, row 1, seats 4 and 5.

Hey everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve checked in on you guys. As usual I had planned on going to the Texans/Colts game since my boy is a Texans fan and we live in Cincinnati. I bought tickets and now here we are and cannot attend.

Obviously this is short notice but didn’t know if anyone had made the trip to Indy this year and could put two tickets to good use.

Since you guys are my second favorite team, I’d be willing to part with the two tickets free of charge. No strings attached, only offering an opportunity to go have some fun.

Section 631, row 1, seats 4 and 5.
Great offer! Sorry you cannot attend, moderator might moved to the market place thread.

With Nico Collins being activated from IR and the emergence of Chris Moore… Mills is getting weapons that he has developed chemistry with throughout training camp. Hopefully the injury ravaged OL holds up long enough for him to find them.

Back