Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 4: Raiders vs. Texans Gameday Thread

Passing to set up the run only works when the passes are completed, and if you can run against 7 in the box (doubtful of both right now).

We need Slaton to begin stepping up to start helping out Schaub. Schaub will get better but not off to the best start so far.

The running game so far has reminded me of the early years, when we ran it straight into the line over and over gain with an occasional decent gain.

Another quick 3 and out. Our third offensive possession and the first half is only half over. The Raiders won't win at this peace. Not against our offense. They will not.

Cushing and Ryans look like Miami Vice out there.

miami-vice6.jpg

wow i feel so happy for amobi almost like when mario got his first sack... i like that pollard is starting already.. sending a message to the safetys that they suck lol

Another quick 3 and out. Our third offensive possession and the first half is only half over. The Raiders won't win at this peace. Not against our offense. They will not.

As Steve Tasker said, they look good for now, lets see if they can continue to keep it up. I hope they can. :cool:

Gotta agree with Andre Ware here.
Kubiak is being damn stubborn with the playcalling.
The Raiders are willing to play Dre all day in man coverage.
MAKE THEM PAY!!!

im not gonna give steve slaton a hard time on that one.. **** happens.. at atleast it was ripped away from him

We need to put Oakland away before they get some confidence.

Could somebody file a missing persons report for Steve Slaton.

Cause that guy isnt Steve Slaton.

When is the offense gonna wake up? They are playing like it's the
Jets game. They keep trying to run it up the gut against that talented
d-line.

Back