Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 4 Excitement Thread!

The truth

i

Last edited:
This kid…all of the young talent stepped up major & it’s looking like we’ve got some ballers.

Slowik has brought these youngins along nicely and he himself has greatly improved with his play calling.

The word is getting out about Stroud. Teams no longer can sit 8-9 in the box on Pierce b/c Stroud has shown he can pick you apart if you do that. I expect Pierce to start going off in the next few games.

We also had a Dalton Schultz sighting

Metchie continues to get worked in and comfy.

And how about this Nico Collins kid?

Good stuff from the team and especially our o line. I honestly believe a couple of them progressed into the starter role. The o line coach and Cj deserves praise as well. Despite Cj getting knocked down the first 2 weeks, he told the media he has faith in his guys. True leadership right there. Demeco man I can’t say enough. Demeco with Cj was a recipe for success. Most teams that rebuild either get the qb wrong and coach right or vice versa but I can honestly say we nailed both positions. Defense man was lights out today. Toto, pitre, hughes, griffin, ward, Nelson man everyone did pretty well. I heard cj hosts dinner with a private chef for his teammates every night, baby mahomes might be a top 5 qb soon.

Good stuff from the team and especially our o line. I honestly believe a couple of them progressed into the starter role. The o line coach and Cj deserves praise as well. Despite Cj getting knocked down the first 2 weeks, he told the media he has faith in his guys. True leadership right there. Demeco man I can’t say enough. Demeco with Cj was a recipe for success. Most teams that rebuild either get the qb wrong and coach right or vice versa but I can honestly say we nailed both positions. Defense man was lights out today. Toto, pitre, hughes, griffin, ward, Nelson man everyone did pretty well. I heard cj hosts dinner with a private chef for his teammates every night, baby mahomes might be a top 5 qb soon.
Larry?? Haha just kidding..!!

I was so depressed when DW4 expressed his desire to be traded and later the accusations against him.

In my mind we would spend years searching for a QB even half his caliber

In strolls CJ Stroud. Calm. Poised. Accurate. Fun.

Our future is bright. He is HIM!
Just thinking this myself. Somehow that disgusting piece of sh1t may have done this franchise a monumental favor.

Good stuff from the team and especially our o line.
These guys are the heroes. The makeshift O-Line has worked their tails off to get ready during the week and battle on gameday.

I think the week one tape of the Niners/Steelers tape helped the defensive preparation. The defense continues to improve.

The offensive gameplan was damn near perfect. Jet sweeps and toss sweeps. Screen passes. Outstanding play calls to slow down the outside rush of the Steelers. The type of coaching Texan fans have been starving for.

It's a long season. I know Texans fans are going to start talking playoffs. I'm not getting in their way. But I'm just glad to see the improvement. Mr. McNair, if you're listening from the Great Beyond, your Texans are on the right track.

These guys are the heroes. The makeshift O-Line has worked their tails off to get ready during the week and battle on gameday.

I think the week one tape of the Niners/Steelers tape helped the defensive preparation. The defense continues to improve.

The offensive gameplan was damn near perfect. Jet sweeps and toss sweeps. Screen passes. Outstanding play calls to slow down the outside rush of the Steelers. The type of coaching Texan fans have been starving for.

It's a long season. I know Texans fans are going to start talking playoffs. I'm not getting in their way. But I'm just glad to see the improvement. Mr. McNair, if you're listening from the Great Beyond, your Texans are on the right track.

To your point, give Slowik credit, great offensive game plan today. What a departure from the previous regimes.

I think you're right. This is looking more real than it ever has before. I can dream what this will look like in the future, and it looks good.
Which means we have to get him hooked on TexMex so he wouldn't dare leave this city.

Try to find good TexMex somewhere like.... Indiana....

Besides, the more money he spends on TexMex the less he spends on massages.... we don't need a repeat of the last QB.

Not just 2 wins in a row, but 2 dominating wins in a row!!!

I predicted 5-7 wins this year, so I'm going to stand by that, but regardless, I definitely see a light at the end of this tunnel, and it ain't no train barreling towards me.

BTW, screw the "Houston blue", I LOVE the red helmets with the red tops. That should be the look going forward. And red helmets, white tops and red pants on the road.

I predicted 5-7 wins this year, so I'm going to stand by that, but regardless, I definitely see a light at the end of this tunnel, and it ain't no train barreling towards me.

BTW, screw the "Houston blue", I LOVE the red helmets with the red tops. That should be the look going forward. And red helmets, white tops and red pants on the road.
Love the enthusiasm, hate the fashion sense.

Man I love both . Blue is true and red is love. Let’s go!

I can co-sign the red on red.

I would agree about the blue. I didn't want it cause I would rather the Texans get out from the shadows of the Oil Derrick and be their own legacy rather than lean on the old (I was an Oilers fan so I do understand, but also I moved on)

However, after seeing Titans fans get upset over it... I am ALL for trolling a rival.

Still hoping that when the Texans play the Titans in Oilers throw backs the Texans absolutely destroy the Titans.... I don't expect to see it at the level of Miami vs Broncos.... but IF the Texans get 70 I hope the Titans sit at... I'll be generous and say... 3.

A symbol that would push this city to move beyond what was and embrace what is.

The red glitter was the # 1 pick in a survey they did a few months ago . There were 2 other choices. Expect a Jersey to match soon

With the improvement we've seen, week to week, the Texans might be the latest worst-to-first team in the NFL. All they have to do is win the division and they're in the playoffs. I'm definitely expanding my expected wins for the season. Not sure if I'm up to @steelbtexan range, but definitely above my offseason expectations.
This teams ol is gonna get healthy starting next week. In a couple of weeks you will see great improvement. This is the team I have always thought could win 10 games. Stroud is much more advanced than I expected thought he would be. Against this schedule with a slightly above avg QB I thought they could win 10 games. So far Stroud has been much better than that

Sky is the limit.

They're going to have in more than that against this schedule.

Agreed about the uni's

I would agree about the blue. I didn't want it cause I would rather the Texans get out from the shadows of the Oil Derrick and be their own legacy rather than lean on the old (I was an Oilers fan so I do understand, but also I moved on)

However, after seeing Titans fans get upset over it... I am ALL for trolling a rival.

Still hoping that when the Texans play the Titans in Oilers throw backs the Texans absolutely destroy the Titans.... I don't expect to see it at the level of Miami vs Broncos.... but IF the Texans get 70 I hope the Titans sit at... I'll be generous and say... 3.

A symbol that would push this city to move beyond what was and embrace what is.
Quoted for truth

When trolling is a good thing.

Back