Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 3: Carolina at Houston

Did you just hear on 610, Roy Lopez has the best run stopping statistics in the league. Don't know if this is just for his position or overall. I think I heard this right.

I heard this as well “run stop win ratio” is how I think it was phrased. Sounds like one of those unnecessarily complicated Nextgen stats but I would welcome the rookie 6th rounder being a diamond in the rough this team needs!

I heard this as well “run stop win ratio” is how I think it was phrased. Sounds like one of those unnecessarily complicated Nextgen stats but I would welcome the rookie 6th rounder being a diamond in the rough this team needs!
However they measure it, he has a 60% stop ratio.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Mills is going to take a beating tonight, lots of sacks. And before anyone gets upset, it won’t be because he sucks or that the Texans offense is talentless. It’s because the Texans defense sucks and is talentless.

I kid. It’ll be because the Panthers defense is very good.

Throwing a young quarterback to the wolves too soon can have unintended consequences. If DM struggles too much it could damage his confidence beyond repair. I think he might be at least solid as a starter but only if he is not destroyed by starting long before he is ready. We shall see what happens. My feelings in regards to DM are not personal. I just don't think he is near ready. I hope I am wrong.
I agree. I think we ruined David Carr's career because we put him out there too soon, and didn't protect him. Hopefully we actually protect Mills. The O-Line hasn't done a bad job yet.

I have a feeling Mills is going to take a beating tonight, lots of sacks. And before anyone gets upset, it won’t be because he sucks or that the Texans offense is talentless. It’s because the Texans defense sucks and is talentless.

I kid. It’ll be because the Panthers defense is very good.

It's going to be a bloodbath .... too many injuries .... I hope Mills doesn't get hurt .... or worse yet, shell-shocked and jaded for life !

PANTHERS INACTIVES
WR Shi Smith
CB A.J. Bouye
LB Clay Johnston
DT Phil Hoskins
G Michael Jordan
G Deonte Brown
DE Yetur Gross-Matos

HOUSTON INACTIVES
QB Deshaun Watson
TE Brevin Jordan
DB Justin Reid
DB Terrance Mitchell
DL Jordan Jenkins
LB Kamu Grugier-Hill
WR Danny Amendola

The Steelers drafted a quarterback out of Louisville and cut him after the preseason without ever letting him take a single snap.
His name was Johnny Unitas.
Twice in a lifetime. Fixed it for you.
OMG. Can we get an Otto Graham or Y.A. Tittle thrown in here somehow?

Is this game ever gonna ******* start? How long do we have to listen to these idiot ******* ESPN bozos? Christ, they all must be rejects from channel 13's school of broadcasting.

Back