Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 2...The Test...Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Jam Tex I live in Chief nation and just know strength s and weakness of the team.
Well it was a gritty win. Poe had an impact but Alex didn't.
The Texans managed to take away Kelce and the running game of the Chiefs. Alex was hurried allot and the Texans defense was almost impenetrable.
Made for a great game.

Just watched the post game presser with Oz and I continue to be impressed by his leadership ability. When there is a screw up, it's always "That's my fault, I will fix it." and when it's a success, he lauds his teammates the entire time.

Just watched the post game presser with Oz and I continue to be impressed by his leadership ability. When there is a screw up, it's always "That's my fault, I will fix it." and when it's a success, he lauds his teammates the entire time.
Denver end of the will miss Oz.

Great Texan win. Btw Smith had bare ly 100 yards in air. I not trying dog the guy but he is not elite.

Great win! Smith didn't have elite numbers today, and I don't think he's an elite QB, but I do believe he's more than a game manager. his decision making wasn't the best yesterday but some of those TO's and dropped passes didn't help him one bit. but none the less Texans won, against one of the tougher opponents we will face this season.

Back