Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 2: Texans vs Titans Gameday Thread

bilde

Say what yall' want but I thought our defense sucked out there. Aside from the 1 sack by Mario, nobody was able to break through and bring Collins down and a note to our DBs, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU LEAVE CHRIS JOHNSON ALONE? Are our DBs blind or something because they played poorly today and if it wasn't for Andre Johnson we would be a 0-2 right now. :foottap:

Pretty much how a Divison game would go Both D where nullified but man i just wish our D could have held the Titans to at least 20 points but o well divison games are always crazy

i was wonder since the Jets took care of the pats and held brady to Zero TD did we really suck last wk or are the Jets a legit Badass

hopefully that butt whoop'n the NYJets put on us is enough to keep the organization fired up for 3 to 5 games.

Nice to see we won hopefully by next week ill have an internet connection that works and i can watch the game, any chance there will be a repeat of the game?

Nice to see we won hopefully by next week ill have an internet connection that works and i can watch the game, any chance there will be a repeat of the game?

I'll be very surprised if this isn't one of NFL Network's Re-Play games this week.

The website 'Channel Surfing' (can't remember if it is .com or .net....just google it) usually has a reliable NFLN channel running constantly, so that'll be your best bet!

i've been lookin around but can't find it

is there a picture of when AJ and finnegan were getting into it and AJ started pointing to him when he was talkin trash? that was a kodak moment

Back