Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 2: at The Dawg Pound

They were in hurry-up after the 8-yard run, but Tunsil was down and it stopped. So you didn't like the first down run?

If I'm not mistaken there were 2 runs before the injury - maybe a 3rd. Didn't match what we saw last week.

I agree though, once tunsil went down it was "abandon ship."

If I'm not mistaken there were 2 runs before the injury - maybe a 3rd. Didn't match what we saw last week.

I could be wrong, but i thought it was the first play for a gain of like 8, and we were hurrying to the line, but Tunsil was down.

Yeah I didn’t like the decision there. Like they were content with being tied up and they know we get the ball first in the 2nd half.

Defense did a good job in the 1st Qtr getting the Browns off the field. Need to get back to that. Get them frustrated & back to making mistakes.

I could be wrong, but i thought it was the first play for a gain of like 8, and we were hurrying to the line, but Tunsil was down.

I dunno. I'd have to watch that series of plays again but it seemed to me they had no real intent on working downfield for the fg.

Does this mean we had a chance to win with Taylor but the organization decided that wasn’t good for the tank?

Cully held us back a little in the first half. Hopefully Tyrod is ok, that man has been on fire the first 1 1/2 games so far.

Back