Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 2: at The Dawg Pound

I get people hate Watson these days, but this post is stupid. Watson was a top 5 QB who carried this team that was saddled with a bad defense and terrible HC who made poor decisions on offense.
Not about hate. It's just that it is nice to see TT playing well in the face of DW4 deciding he does not want to be on our team any more. I am thrilled at how well TT is doing. Not just for us but for him as well. Also, it is not like any of the changes made by us had the so called experts favor us in any game we play this season. We are expected to be the worst team in the NFL this season and we look much better than that. I admit I was skeptical coming into this game but at least so far I am happy to be wrong. I hope we can win this game.

Last edited:
Not about hate. It's just that it is nice to see TT playing well in the face of DW4 deciding it does not want to be on our team any more. I am thrilled at how well TT is doing. Not just for us but for him as well. Also, it is not like any of the changes made by us had the so called experts favor us in any game we play this season. We are expected to be the worst team in the NFL this season and we look much better than that. I admit I was skeptical coming into this game but at least so far I am happy to be wrong. I hope we can win this game.
I agree, but that's not what the Doc's post said nor what it was about. Can't we talk about TT without bringing up Watson?

As a Texans fan I am sad we have to deal with Watson's BS and legal stuff, I would kill to see him on this team with better coaching and more discipline. How much more could he have improved? Sucks we will never know.

Not about hate. It's just that it is nice to see TT playing well in the face of DW4 deciding it does not want to be on our team any more. I am thrilled at how well TT is doing. Not just for us but for him as well. Also, it is not like any of the changes made by us had the so called experts favor us in any game we play this season. We are expected to be the worst team in the NFL this season and we look much better than that. I admit I was skeptical coming into this game but at least so far I am happy to be wrong. I hope we can win this game.

Good to see TT playing better than expected, but let's not act like he's in Deshaun's league.

All we know at this point is that the O/U is set at 49.
Both teams should put up some points
Beyond that, it's anybody's guess.

I agree, but that's not what the Doc's post said nor what it was about. Can't we talk about TT without bringing up Watson?

As a Texans fan I am sad we have to deal with Watson's BS and legal stuff, I would kill to see him on this team with better coaching and more discipline. How much more could he have improved? Sucks we will never know.

Doc is a good dude but he just don’t like Watson.

With a subluxation that pops in and out spontaneously, which appears to have happened with Mayfield, hurts acutely, then quickly begins feeling better......then hours later becomes significantly sore. However, this injury should have little affect on Mayfield's game since it occurred in his non-throwing shoulder.
I'm familiar with this. I had a bad ankle subluxation of my right ankle while in the Army. I have to be careful when walking down stairs, or even off of a curb.

I don't like how we approached that pre-half possession at all.

Lil home cooking on the clock there Cleveland

I know but even before then.

They dupped us twice on seconds before timeouts. Should be another 4-5 seconds off the clock.
They were in hurry-up after the 8-yard run, but Tunsil was down and it stopped. So you didn't like the first down run?

This tram went flat when Tunsil went down.

Hopefully the team didn’t come to play just a half of football.

But if Tunsil is the center of the team losing him would have a deflating effect.

And when you think of talent on the team Tunsil is sitting by himself.

The second half the Browns will set us up with the run game and than kill us with big pass plays. We can't stop Chubb and Hunt. Now with Tunsil hurt it will be a double whammy. With a weakend pass protection and a defense that can't stop the run we don't stand a chance to keep the game close let alone win.

Back