Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 18 Titans @ Texans

So the best QB in this class is Cousins.

4th best completion % of QB's since 1970 is kinda special. Best RZ rating in the NFL from a rookie QB with 26 combined starts in the NFL/College is kinda special.

Tell me what it would take for you to think he's special? I'm guessing your answer would be Derrick but you would be wrong. Historically those typesof QB's dont win championships. Steve Young was that type of QB and he only won 1 championship, while the other style of QB, Montana won 4. Historical reference.

You're saying Davis Mills is the best QB in this draft class?

But chill out dude, it's a very early guess of mine where I know I can be very much wrong.

You're saying Davis Mills is the best QB in this draft class?

But chill out dude, it's a very early guess of mine where I know I can be very much wrong.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Why? because of his inexperience he's got more room to grow than any QB in that class and he had the best month of any of the rookie QB's when he became a starter again.

In January or February of those years. The seasons were 2001, 2003, and 2004. When a team wins the Super Bowl this year, it won't be referred to as the 2022 NFL Championship.

I always wondered about this.

This is the 2021 Championship?

I wasn’t comparing Mills to any of them and if you read my post you’ll see that. I was saying QBs that don’t make a flash do not mean they won’t be great QBs.

Also Brady hadn’t won his 3rd SB by 2004. He won in 02, 04, 05, 15, 17, 19 and 21. Oh and by the way one of the records Manning also set was most interceptions at 28. Before telling me to “stop going off the deep end” get your facts rights.

Damn, this stats people struggle.

I've been telling steelb that Tanniehillie is pretty mediocre without Henry..
Despite a good scheme.
Davis Mills is a poor man Tannerhill.
I know what you have been spouting, he lead his team to a #1 seed without Henry most of the year.

BTW, unless you're clairvoyant you don't know what Mills can become. He looked pretty good to me the last month of the season. You could see obvious growth. Well, maybe you couldn't with your head buried in a bunch of PFF stats.

You gotta come up with some new material

I've been telling steelb that Tanniehillie is pretty mediocre without Henry..
Despite a good scheme.
Davis Mills is a poor man Tannerhill.

Tannehill would’ve never duplicated Mills stat line this season if he was the one under Center for the Texans. His numbers were ugly enough without Henry…..while on the Titans.

I could care less who Mills faced when he had his best NFL game….bottom line, we got to see what he could do when the running game was on and he had a little more time in the pocket. This just might be the reason so many of us are hoping the OL and RB position are addressed in this draft…..we like what we saw in that Chargers game.

Last edited:
Back