Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 18 - Texans vs Colts: The Holding #1 pick all season until the end Bowl?

The 2 times I got up to hit the head…..the Texans have scored. Sorry for my excessive fluid intake and bladder relief needs. I’ll try to keep it to a minimum so the Colts can make a #1 pick sealing comeback.

I'm now realizing this is a serious concern. If Stroud decides not to enter the draft, and we have the #2, we'll be stuck picking Levis or Richardson. I like both QB's but not at #2. They're projects.
He may not like the current coaching staff. Maybe he’s waiting if we clean house.

I'm now realizing this is a serious concern. If Stroud decides not to enter the draft, and we have the #2, we'll be stuck picking Levis or Richardson. I like both QB's but not at #2. They're projects.
Once you realize the Texans will still be "in the process" next season, not about winning then you can release any & all anxiety about drafting a QB in 2023

& just draft. Draft well. Draft good players

What is the real reason for us trying so hard to win today? To save coaches & FO jobs? I don't get it, makes no sense.

Players are always trying to keep their own 500,000+ job. The organization has to play dudes who are really bad at football to tank.

If that’s the case…..there’s no way in hail I’d touch Levis or Richardson before RD3. IMHO, I really don’t care how the sweepstakes for plays out, so long as team steps up and trades into the Texans slot. My focus is on drafting Hendon Hooker in RD2 or training back into RD2 to select him.

If that’s the case…..there’s no way in hail I’d touch Levis or Richardson before RD3. IMHO, I really don’t care how the sweepstakes for plays out, so long as team steps up and trades into the Texans slot. My focus is on drafting Hendon Hooker in RD2 or training back into RD2 to select him.

You want another injured guy? Why in the hades would you want that guy? He’s the last guy on my personal list. I would take him off my board unless he slips to day 3.

You want another injured guy? Why in the hades would you want that guy? He’s the last guy on my personal list. I would take him off my board unless he slips to day 3.

Hooker had a non-contact ACL. He’s already had successful ACL surgery. Based on everything I’ve read about Hooker, he’ll be serious about his rehab and return to the game in much better shape. Yeah, I have no problem keeping him as my top QB prospect.

Back