Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 18 Game Day: Texans vs Colts - Win or go Home

Regardless of how you label it, they need a big body with great speed across from him to allow everything that Dell does to leave something open. Schultz sticking around and having a more consistent season would also go a long way. Won’t have the money to give CJ these tools once we have to pay him market value so we need to make hay whlie the sun shines in this rookie window.
Isn't that what Collins is?

Wonder how much of Anderson we’re going to see on D, already made a visit to the blue tent after a week of very limited practice.

Regardless of how you label it, they need a big body with great speed across from him to allow everything that Dell does to leave something open. Schultz sticking around and having a more consistent season would also go a long way. Won’t have the money to give CJ these tools once we have to pay him market value so we need to make hay whlie the sun shines in this rookie window.

You must be referring to WR, Xavier Leggett from South Carolina…..6-3 @ 227 lbs and pops a 4.37-40.

Wow, is it my headphones or is it the Colts fans understand how to be a factor and shut up with your QB out there?

Could hear a mouse fart when Cashew is out there.

Give CJ another one is what I’m saying. Collins has been great this season, and as much as we may have suspected he was capable with good QB play, it’s a relief now he’s proven it. Let’s double down and give CJ as many weapons as possible while he’s on his rookie contract.
If MHJ fell to the Texans, I would draft him but, other than that, I''m happy with the receiving corps of the Texans. Health has been a problem this year.

Back