Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 16 - Visiting the Bucs

I feel better about this game with Evans and Godwin not suiting up, but I think Winston is still good enough to do damage with what he's got left, especially if he's got days to throw.

The Texans gotta find a way to generate some push up front and force the turnover machine that is Winston to do just that.

I feel better about this game with Evans and Godwin not suiting up, but I think Winston is still good enough to do damage with what he's got left, especially if he's got days to throw.

The Texans gotta find a way to generate some push up front and force the turnover machine that is Winston to do just that.

They need to take away his top weapons like they did to NE. RAC's gameplan will be huge

Random thought but the NFL media seems to have forgotten what a horrible little man Michael Vick is. Seems like he has been given redemption as soon as they have a few mobile QBs they can sell some ad space for by sitting him down to talk tape. Can’t believe I just heard “who isn’t a fan of Michael Vick!?” from the pregame crew.

Random thought but the NFL media seems to have forgotten what a horrible little man Michael Vick is. Seems like he has been given redemption as soon as they have a few mobile QBs they can sell some ad space for by sitting him down to talk tape. Can’t believe I just heard “who isn’t a fan of Michael Vick!?” from the pregame crew.

I personally don’t like Mike Vick because he sucks up to LJ but everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I also think he’s a average sports analyst

I personally don’t like Mike Vick because he sucks up to LJ but everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I also think he’s a average sports analyst
What about the animals he made suffer? Where’s their second chance?

Our secondary should have "just improved" by 100% with Evans and Godwin out.

Buccaneers' Week 16 inactives:

DL Beau Allen
OLB Kahzin Daniels
WR Chris Godwin
T Jerald Hawkins
TE Tanner Hudson
TE Jordan Leggett
G Aaron Stinnie

It should be an interesting call here. I think it's pass interference, but the refs haven't been willing to overturn things much this year.

Back