Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 14: Where is the Bears thread?

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
And now you see why Keke was in the doghouse. He simply can’t hold onto the ball. He’s got at least 3-4 fumbles I can remember off the top of my head from his limited snaps. That’s just not a good look for a WR, much less one trying to get more snaps.

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
Amongst the worst performances in franchise history?
nothing tops last year’s playoff KC game.

But yes add this to the list. The only 1’s worse that come to mind after KC playoff game last year is that Seahawks game back in 2005 where Shaun Alexander ran all over us in prime time & Schaub’s record setting pick 6 game back in 2014 against the 49ers.....in prime time.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
nothing tops last year’s playoff KC game.

But yes add this to the list. The only 1’s worse that come to mind after KC playoff game last year is that Seahawks game back in 2005 where Shaun Alexander ran all over us in prime time & Schaub’s record setting pick 6 game back in 2014 against the 49ers.....in prime time.
There are many to choose from

The butt whipping the Falcons gave them I think it was 42-0.

I was in Miami for the game Mallett missed the flight, I think that was 41-0 at halftime.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Well, I see the Texans defense and OL played an amazing game with tons of heart but can someone tell exactly what in the sam-hell Watson did to lose this game today? Watson must be playing for RD3 draft position!!!!!! What single pass play will we be discussing this week to be better understand how the Texans lost this game? Dammit!!!!!!!!

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
Well, I see the Texans defense and OL played an amazing game with tons of heart but can someone tell exactly what in the sam-hell Watson did to lose this game today? Watson must be playing for RD3 draft position!!!!!! What single pass play will we be discussing this week to be better understand how the Texans lost this game? Dammit!!!!!!!!
To understand this, we must look to the stock market.

It is a bull and bear market. Clearly today, those who sold won big.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
He fumbled the ball twice. Once, he let a fat linebacker rip it from his hands & then on a punt return it looked like a hot potato.

Last edited: