Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 14 vs Seattle

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Seattle defense;
Seahawks are 31st in total yards allowed, 32nd in passing yards allowed, 32nd in 1st downs allowed, and have had the most offensive plays run against them. They have the 2nd fewest sacks, 6th fewest turnovers, 4 fewest INT, with 1 of just 3 players who have an INT for them out for the season, yet they've given up the 6th fewest points and have the 4th best red zone defense. That is the definition of bend, don't break.

vs

Texans offense;
31st or 32nd in damn near every offensive category that matters, including points scored, total yards, yards per play, 1st downs, rushing yards, yards per drive, plays per drive, and on and on. An offense rivaling the 2002 expansion team. 13.6 points per game now vs 13.3 PPG then.

Something's gotta give.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Seattle defense;
Seahawks are 31st in total yards allowed, 32nd in passing yards allowed, 32nd in 1st downs allowed, and have had the most offensive plays run against them. They have the 2nd fewest sacks, 6th fewest turnovers, 4 fewest INT, with 1 of just 3 players who have an INT for them out for the season, yet they've given up the 6th fewest points and have the 4th best red zone defense. That is the definition of bend, don't break.

vs

Texans offense;
31st or 32nd in damn near every offensive category that matters, including points scored, total yards, yards per play, 1st downs, rushing yards, yards per drive, plays per drive, and on and on. An offense rivaling the 2002 expansion team. 13.6 points per game now vs 13.3 PPG then.

Something's gotta give.
If Kelly has been reviewing the game tape from the NE game (1st half) and can somehow carry this plan for 4 quarters……the Texans just may have a complete game in them after all.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Seattle defense;
Man, I hope this game has me dreaming of Super Bowls in the near future. Averaging 30ppg, & wanting a DM10 jersey.

but I bet I’ll be looking forward to the draft. Searching for OCs, & another bottle of cheap whiskey

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
Our patience? (If we have any left.)

Go Gamblers!!!!!!!!! :)
I miss the Roughnecks. :crying:

Seattle 0
Texans 0

Game is called due to networks refusing to carry it so they can air a It's A Wonderful Life rerun. Fans that attend in person are given a free paper bag with eye and air holes and are allowed to tape over their license plates until they are 5 miles away from Kirby so no one can identify who was there.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
So looks like Mills is starting Sunday, and wonder if there's any chance that Tunsil will play in this game to help give the kid a shot ?

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Man, I hope this game has me dreaming of Super Bowls in the near future. Averaging 30ppg, & wanting a DM10 jersey.

but I bet I’ll be looking forward to the draft. Searching for OCs, & another bottle of cheap whiskey
I recommend Evan Williams. I dont drink Whiskey but I've got friends that tell me it's the best cheap whiskey on the market.

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
If Kelly has been reviewing the game tape from the NE game (1st half) and can somehow carry this plan for 4 quarters……the Texans just may have a complete game in them after all.
Big IF...but I can still see the Texans pulling this one out. Score will be kinda average
Texans 21
Seahawks 13

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
The Texans game plan offense will make the Seahawks defense look like the 85 Bears.
Naaa...the game plan will work perfectly and we will win.

Why? Because the people in power ( Cal and Easterby I'm not fooled he is doing some things even if they say no) are not smart enough to lose and keep the 2nd pick. And let's get real...we will somehow go on a 2-3 game win streak. Making a great pick we could trade for say 2 1st round picks (around 6 and 15 say) and a second (20 something)...end up being just a 1st and 2nd.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
And they say they're doing everything for the benefit of the team.
Ingram was different. They said as much when it happened. That move was for Ingrams benefit, not the team.

I’m not saying I agree with it, support it, or think it was a good move. Just saying, Caserio said that was a move to benefit Ingram, not the team

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
Ingram was different. They said as much when it happened. That move was for Ingrams benefit, not the team.

I’m not saying I agree with it, support it, or think it was a good move. Just saying, Caserio said that was a move to benefit Ingram, not the team
Wait, your right. I do remember that. So, I retract my previous post

76Texan

Hall of Fame

Why would a new GM does a guy a solid?
Did Easterby run a charity and made Caserio do it?

Both Caserio and Ingram were pretty new to the organization.

Caserio (and Culley) claim they're doing only good things for the team, and they traded the guy with the best production for peanuts?

Who else are they gonna do solid for?

texanhead08

All Pro
Seattle defense;

vs

Texans offense;

Something's gotta give.

So the Texans might get 3 points this week.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
They’re telling the truth though. Losing out is actually for the benefit of the team’s long term success.

2-15 > 7-10
How did the Texans won right of the bat though?
And how did they win against the Titans - they were and still are favored to win the division.

Have Caserio cut the guys that played well in those games? :brando:

vtech9

All Pro
SO....since nobody wants to watch the Texans anymore, should we give it another try on Goal Line Blitz? LOL

Mangler

Toro de España

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
Why would a new GM does a guy a solid?
Did Easterby run a charity and made Caserio do it?

Both Caserio and Ingram were pretty new to the organization.

Caserio (and Culley) claim they're doing only good things for the team, and they traded the guy with the best production for peanuts?

Who else are they gonna do solid for?
Remains to be seen but it will likely happen again

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Inactives for Texans:
  • QB Deshaun Watson
  • WR Chris Moore
  • OL Cole Toner
  • DB Terrence Brooks
  • DB Jimmy Moreland
  • LB Kevin Pierre-Louis
Why does Conley continue to see the field, while Chris Moore can't get in uniform? Conley reception %? 53%. Moore reception %? 93%.