Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 14: Seahawks vs. Texans Gameday Thread

I know this game is killing all the Kubiak haters!

What's the excuse gonna be this week?

If you're saying that we are disappointed because the team is playing well, then you are mistaken. We would like to see this type of performance when the playoffs were on the line though. And...

Most of us are not haters. We just think Kubiak as done all he can to advance this team. Nothing personal about it.

I know this game is killing all the Kubiak haters!

What's the excuse gonna be this week?

no excuse necessary, we'll just point out that the Kubiak lovers don't mind meaningless football games. I'll sell my preseason tickets to ya for twice the face value next year :)

The Kubiak Sunshine and Rainbow Parade can use this one game as a reason for keeping him around for another season, but the fact is we'll still be 8-8 again.

If you're saying that we are disappointed because the team is playing well, then you are mistaken. We would like to see this type of performance when the playoffs were on the line though. And...

Most of us are not haters. We just think Kubiak as done all he can to advance this team. Nothing personal about it.

That's what I wanted to hear spoken like a true fan!

Why can't the frigging COACHES get the team to play like this earlier. I know this team has talent. All I want is the Texans to win and make the playoffs. If Kubiak could have gotten us there great but this is fools gold based on what we have seen over the past 4 years, I wish it wasn't the case.

Back