Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 13:Texans colts GAME DAY

Just thinking about Watson having matured to become this transcending talent that can make it happen with Keke Coutee and Chad Hansen as his receiving corps and then Nick Martin goes and fucks it all up.
Gutting for Watson, what a shitty season to be coming of age during. Deserves much better.

That’s his opinion and although I don’t agree with it he’s entitled to it and he’s consistent. I think deep down he knows but he’s not going to budge from his stance, no matter what surrounds DW or other circumstance.
And, I’m consistent in my opinion that he’s delusional. Does my consistent opinion make it a fact? This loss is on Nick Martin.

All I can say is .. WoW.

Fun Fact to take your mind off of what just happened that references the word, WoW.

Owen Wilson has made around $217,838,000 from his movies. He averages around 3500 words per movie in 47 movies. That's about $1,324 per word. "Wow" was 102 of those words. Owen Wilson has made roughly $135,072 from saying wow.

And, I’m consistent in my opinion that he’s delusional. Does my consistent opinion make it a fact? This loss is on Nick Martin.

Agreed, but it wasn't because he doesn't care …. he just doesn't have the talent that out illustrious leaders thought he did !

All I can say is .. WoW.

Fun Fact to take your mind off of what just happened that references the word, WoW.

Owen Wilson has made around $217,838,000 from his movies. He averages around 3500 words per movie in 47 movies. That's about $1,324 per word. "Wow" was 102 of those words. Owen Wilson has made roughly $135,072 from saying wow.
That’s crazy but Nick Martin still sucks donkey dork with a BOB contract

All I can say is .. WoW.

It didn’t help

I’ll put that last play on Martin, sure, but there are a lot of things that could have given us this game if they’d happened differently. If the defense had made good plays more consistently. If the possessions that ended in field goals had ended in touchdowns. If we’d scored at all in the second half.

I think I’ll go drag myself to a bar that has outdoor seating and mope into a beer for a while.

If I were him I'd be asking what more can I do. No WFV, no Stills, no run game. & we're on the goal line... bad snap?

I'd feel like the big guy just don't want me winning. Like there's a curse on the city.
He made 2 receivers go for over 100 yards, a practice squad player at that, so the problem definitely isn’t him.
Sucks that a performance like that is lost on a center who sucks.

Remember when they cut Aaron Colvin after the Saints game last year...let's see if Martin is even benched.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I have no idea who his BU is but can he really be any worse? He got his azz kicked all day long. Nick must’ve been the underachieving of the two because Zack is a far superior player

I never thought I would wish OB was still here... but you know that Martin fuckup wouldn't be

Hansen was here since 2017. Maybe we could have saved some of that money we used to sign Cobb and signed someone else we needed.

Don't know what you are looking at!

[Claimed off waivers by the Houston Texans on Jul. 26, 2019...Waived by the Texans on Aug. 31, 2019...Signed to the Texans practice squad on Sept. 25, 2019...Signed by the Texans on Jan. 13, 2020./QUOTE]

Y’all seriously don’t remember Coutee dropping passes, running wrong/terrible routes, and being a liability on ST?
I don't know who to blame for the wrong route stuff, but I'm more apt to blame the QB for that. I've felt that his communication at the LOS had been an issue 2018 & 2019. Even veteran receivers were running into each other.
I don't remember him being a liability on ST.

Dropped passes... look, I'm not saying the kid is going to be Antonio Brown, but he can play

I don't know who to blame for the wrong route stuff, but I'm more apt to blame the QB for that. I've felt that his communication at the LOS had been an issue 2018 & 2019. Even veteran receivers were running into each other.

Dropped passes... look, I'm not saying the kid is going to be Antonio Brown, but he can play
Going from the Red Raiders offense and it's simple route tree to BOB's over engineered, heavy option route system was a huge change for Coutee. Also, Coutee looked very promising when Wes Welker was on the staff and helping him. Once Welker left, BOB got in his head. Also, Coutee's bad routes and practice habits didn't help him get out of the dog house.

The Texans lose another one they could have won. Well, next year NASA lands it's newest rover on Mars, so we do have something to look forward to in 2021. Cause it sure as **** isn't the draft.
Hey we passed recreational use here in AZ so maybe that’s what I have to look forward to in 21, it’s been a while but maybe I give it a go

I thought it was the receiver's responsibility to read the defense himself and run the correct route. I don't think the QB communicates to which route to run. I could be wrong, but this was my assumption.

That’s his opinion and although I don’t agree with it he’s entitled to it and he’s consistent. I think deep down he knows but he’s not going to budge from his stance, no matter what surrounds DW or other circumstance.

0 pts in the 2nd half and although Martin sucks and that snap was awful, DW4 has the towel over his face because he knew he could've caught that snap. Hopefully he learns from this.

Back