Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 13 around the NFL

If he is "Staff" he should make himself useful and tell me why my ability to post attachments is disabled on this forum?
We're just dudes like you. Cat herders if you will. We're not, at least I'm not, privy to the inner workings of the software.

However, we do have a thread where you can ask such questions & that would improve the chances of someone with the ability to fix the problem (or at the very least able to "see" why there is an issue) can see it.

Rather than trolling like some 5 year old.

Maybe you're just too sensitive.

Last edited:
More like the guy who walks over and sits on your porch while telling you to get off your own lawn. But I hear this happens with the elderly.
I was not aware that you "own" this "porch." Sorry for commenting on "your" site. My bad.

It's the Packers that have been around since 1919, not I. I was born in the 70s. If you think that is "elderly", then that is "your own" ignorance.

You also implied that the Texans have a better head coach and QB than the Packers. Interesting that you classify a head coach with 55 wins and counting, in his 5th year, with 2 NFC Championship game appearances, as worse than a cat with 7 NFL wins. Funny stuff there.

And I think J-Love is doing just great in his first year as the starter. I'll take J-Love's experience behind a 4-time MVP, and his cannon arm over CJ right now. I wish CJ the best though. I do think he has a bright future ahead. I just truly believe J-Love is in a much better situation in Green Bay. J-Love will indeed have the superior career and win more titles IMHO.

Again, sorry for commenting on "your" site. My mistake.

You also implied that the Texans have a better head coach and QB than the Packers
Go ask 32 GMs who they would rather have as their franchise QB…. It will be very lopsided to CJ.

Packers are playing good football right now. No doubt. You just better keep your fingers crossed that your “made of glass” WRs can stay healthy.
Better hope you get the 6 seed. 7th seed, you gonna get Dallas, Philly, or San Fran. Good luck

You also implied that the Texans have a better head coach and QB than the Packers.
I didn't really, I was discussing the 6-6 Packers. A team that needed a 3 game win streak to get to average.

But since you brought it up, the Texans do have a better HC and QB than the Packers. You believe that Love is the future of the Packer franchise, ok. But do you know who is not so sure about Love becoming "the guy"? The Packers, who did not give Love the 5th year option. Instead, Love got a one year extension for $13 million. They are in wait and see mode on Love.

LaFleur? He's never won anything without a HOF QB, and could never get to the Super Bowl with him. We'll find out if he has what it takes.

Go ask 32 GMs who they would rather have as their franchise QB…. It will be very lopsided to CJ.

Packers are playing good football right now. No doubt. You just better keep your fingers crossed that your “made of glass” WRs can stay healthy.
Better hope you get the 6 seed. 7th seed, you gonna get Dallas, Philly, or San Fran. Good luck
Glad you know what all 32 GMs think. Good luck with all that.

As I mentioned earlier, the focus is the next game. You act like a fan of a team that has never won anything. Dreaming of playoffs and discussing them during the season is for paid talking heads and fanboys of teams with empty trophy cases.

The Green Bay Packers have the most wins in the history of the NFL. And 13 World Championships.

Follow our lead....maybe you will learn something.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

Your team has NEVER won anything you absolute clown!
OK we have a rule about attacking the post and not the poster. So you get this one. Keep it about opinions. Like, "I think your take is clownish. LaFleur and Love have won zilch."

Reactions: JB
The Green Bay Packers have the most wins in the history of the NFL. And 13 World Championships.
Bart Starr's not walking through that door. Brett Favre's not walking through that door. The current Packers aren't bringing any more championships to Titletown. Wrap yourself in those old banners to keep yourself warm at night.

So, you reprimand me for calling you a clown, but I notice you care not if someone attacks me personally. "Troll" etc. Yeah, ok, "rules" only apply to me. Whatever "staff" guy.

The current Packers aren't bringing any more championships to Titletown.
So, you think you typing that Packers won't win a Championship with J-Love makes it fact?
That would be as lame as me typing that CJ will never win a Championship.

The Packers franchise has had sustained success over many years, and the current Packers roster, coaching staff, and front office has much more of chance for success than a franchise that was the laughingstock of the league mere months ago.

Glad you think having one more win than the Packers after 12 games is something. Want a parade? Sit down until your team actually does something.

41sP-Rl69kL_500x.jpg

Oh come on, you can do better than saying the schedule is "soft" and implying that is the only reason the Packers will make the playoffs.
Your remaining schedule is facing teams that are a combined 20-40. No winning teams and only one .500 team among them. How could you imply that the schedule won't play a part of any success the Packers may have? I was really liking the Packers and wish them well. I was glad to see you here and then...
Been a Packers fan for five decades, I just don't allow some clown(not you) fan from a fan base that is over 80 years younger than the Packers to spout off.
As I mentioned earlier, the focus is the next game. You act like a fan of a team that has never won anything. Dreaming of playoffs and discussing them during the season is for paid talking heads and fanboys of teams with empty trophy cases.

Your team has NEVER won anything you absolute clown! Sit down and respect and learn from those who have little one.
The Packers franchise has had sustained success over many years, and the current Packers roster, coaching staff, and front office has much more of chance for success than a franchise that was the laughingstock of the league mere months ago.
You come across just like a Cowboy fan! Most despised fans in the NFL because all they do is live in the past with their "five rings" bullshit and condescending attitude. Congrats for taking all of Packer Nation down a few notches.

You have zero clue what you are talking about. Zero!! Too funny. Sorry, Skippy, you are out of your league here. Brian Gutekunst and I know a little more about things than you. Gute has stated from day one he has full confidence in J-Love. He drafted him and will extend him when the time is right. He is signed through 2024.

Your team has NEVER won anything you absolute clown! Sit down and respect and learn from those who have little one.

Just a guess but this might be part of the issue……I’m just surprised he‘d announce it here…BTW I read that in Chief Dan George voice…

Your remaining schedule is facing teams that are a combined 20-40. No winning teams and only one .500 team among them. How could you imply that the schedule won't play a part of any success the Packers may have? I was really liking the Packers and wish them well. I was glad to see you here and then...

You come across just like a Cowboy fan! Most despised fans in the NFL because all they do is live in the past with their "five rings" bullshit and condescending attitude. Congrats for taking all of Packer Nation down a few notches.

Spot on, change the logo and this is EXACTLY what a typical Cowboy fan sounds like. Yea we’ve not won a damn thing but we’re not a fan base of insufferable pricks. I personally know a few GB fans and they‘re knowledgeable and respectful. I would hope this poster is the outlier……

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Give me Stroud over Love.

As of right now LaFluer has the better resume. However what Ryans has accomplished by changing the culture of this team in just a few games is simply amazing. I think the future is bright for both franchises. What do you think about the Lions rebuild and the Bears have a good chance to have a franchise changing draft. They're loaded with picks.

I personally know a few GB fans and they‘re knowledgeable and respectful. I would hope this poster is the outlier……
The other Packer fans that have come here have been like your friends. That's why I was so shocked after reading a few of this guy's posts

The other Packer fans that have come here have been like your friends.
Stop crying over me already. I am not here looking for "friends." I have enough of those in the real world. This place holds no more weight to me than a hand held video game. A place to kill a few spare moments. Nothing more, nothing less.

Give me Stroud over Love.

As of right now LaFluer has the better resume. However what Ryans has accomplished by changing the culture of this team in just a few games is simply amazing. I think the future is bright for both franchises. What do you think about the Lions rebuild and the Bears have a good chance to have a franchise changing draft. They're loaded with picks.
You are entitled to your opinion of Stroud.

Jury is still out on Ryans. I wouldn't form any opinion after 12 games. A lot of new coaches get to 7-5 or better after 12 games. A lot of new coaches don't last more than 2 or 3 years as well. Let's see what the Texans do in December here. Then if they get in the playoffs, let's judge that.

Again, they don't hand out trophies after 12 games. No reason to discuss the postseason until you get there. No NFL game is easy, and you focus on one game at a time. Teams that think they have arrived get humbled quickly in this league.

The Packers only focus is the Giants and the Texans should be the Jets.

The end.

Stop crying over me already. I am not here looking for "friends." I have enough of those in the real world. This place holds no more weight to me than a hand held video game. A place to kill a few spare moments. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are entitled to your opinion of Stroud.

Jury is still out on Ryans. I wouldn't form any opinion after 12 games. A lot of new coaches get to 7-5 or better after 12 games. A lot of new coaches don't last more than 2 or 3 years as well. Let's see what the Texans do in December here. Then if they get in the playoffs, let's judge that.

Again, they don't hand out trophies after 12 games. No reason to discuss the postseason until you get there. No NFL game is easy, and you focus on one game at a time. Teams that think they have arrived get humbled quickly in this league.

The Packers only focus is the Giants and the Texans should be the Jets.

The end.
Agreed, but what you seem to not understand most Texans fans (Not Me) never expected the Texans to win 10 games.

How many games did Packers fans expect them to win with all of the young skill position players? I suspect the fans of both franchises had/have different expectations. So comparing fan bases is off base. IMHO

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Hey Old Man, go away, stop your trolling. Your team is average to below average. Nobody is scared of your QB… NOBODY!!
go drink an ensure and get back to us in January

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Agreed, but what you seem to not understand most Texans fans (Not Me) never expected the Texans to win 10 games.

How many games did Packers fans expect them to win with all of the young skill position players? I suspect the fans of both franchises had/have different expectations. So comparing fan bases is off base. IMHO
No one knows if the Texans will win 10 games. That is the point. Why discuss anything but trying to get to 8 wins this week?

Not trying to be an a-hole, but that is the only way I look at things during a NFL season. One game at a time mentality. If you want a: "do you think the Packers and Texans will get to the playoffs?" convo with me...you won't get it.

In my best Jim Mora voice: "Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game."

Ravens winning the AFC.

NFC is where all the action is. Niners, Philly, Cowboys, and Green Bay all in the mix.

Green Bay would be the best of the NFC if not decimated by injuries all year. Hopefully will at least get Jaire Alexander and Aaron Jones back here soon.

Please keep sleeping on the Pack though. Shhhh, I don't want to wake you.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
if you are going to say the Packers could be the best in the NFC without injuries then it is just as fair for me to say that the Texans could be the best in the NFL without injuries. We will never know.

No one knows if the Texans will win 10 games. That is the point. Why discuss anything but trying to get to 8 wins this week?

Not trying to be an a-hole, but that is the only way I look at things during a NFL season. One game at a time mentality. If you want a: "do you think the Packers and Texans will get to the playoffs?" convo with me...you won't get it.

In my best Jim Mora voice: "Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game."
It is good and definitely your right that you go only one game at a time. There is no reason for you to think that your way is the only way and evidently you do. I don't think about my next meal only because that's just what I like to do.

The Packers only focus is the Giants
It's cute how you act like you know.

Me neither......

If I were a Packer fan

I didn't really, I was discussing the 6-6 Packers. A team that needed a 3 game win streak to get to average.

But since you brought it up, the Texans do have a better HC and QB than the Packers. You believe that Love is the future of the Packer franchise, ok. But do you know who is not so sure about Love becoming "the guy"? The Packers, who did not give Love the 5th year option. Instead, Love got a one year extension for $13 million. They are in wait and see mode on Love.

LaFleur? He's never won anything without a HOF QB, and could never get to the Super Bowl with him. We'll find out if he has what it takes.
There you go again talking facts...

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Man you sound like a Dallas fan talking about all the thing you did in the past..

It's cute how you act like you know.
All you have to do is listen to a Matt LaFleur presser during the week to "know" that the only focus for the team is the Giants this week. Whenever he has been asked anything about the "playoffs", he says what the only focus is. One game at a time.

It's "cute" how you act like being a mod on a late 90s style NFL fan forum means anything.

Have a good day...

All you have to do is listen to a Matt LaFleur presser during the week to "know" that the only focus for the team is the Giants this week. Whenever he has been asked anything about the "playoffs", he says what the only focus is. One game at a time.

It's "cute" how you act like being a mod on a late 90s style NFL fan forum means anything.

Have a good day...
Players and coaches need to focus on this week, fans can think about rainbows and unicorns bro, we don't matter. I think it is funny you are preparing for game day.

Players and coaches need to focus on this week, fans can think about rainbows and unicorns bro, we don't matter. I think it is funny you are preparing for game day.
Fans of teams that are actually relevant don't think of the playoffs as "rainbows" and "unicorns."

Good luck with your little hopes and dreams for your precious Texans. Sorry to interrupt your 7 win Championship parade.

Fans of teams that are actually relevant don't think of the playoffs as "rainbows" and "unicorns."

Good luck with your little hopes and dreams for your precious Texans. Sorry to interrupt your 7 win Championship parade.
Dude, you are acting like YOU watch game tape and matter, fans root for teams, I can be fired up Sunday yelling without having my head down all week prepping for the myriad of defenses we will see. You act like you matter in your prep and only focus on this week. You my friend, nor me, are not what matters game week. So enjoy the ride and quit acting like you are significant, we are just volume in the stadium and digits on the bottom line. Anyone who has stayed hear loves the Texans more then you can understand as we have been a nothing burger as a franchise, those are real fans through the dark period.

those are real fans through the dark period.
Cool, you "love" the Texans and claim to be a "real" fan. Not sure what you feel you are entitled to or want from me?

This is the whole NFL/around the NFL section of the forum. If you want to discuss your Texans love and fandom, there are other places for that here.

Cool, you "love" the Texans and claim to be a "real" fan. Not sure what you feel you are entitled to or want from me?

This is the whole NFL/around the NFL section of the forum. If you want to discuss your Texans love and fandom, there are other places for that here.

Fans are entitled to nothing, but to have a place to spend their hard earned money and available time....nothing more, nothing less. Now along the way you could pick up like minded friends face to face or via forums. As a fan, I wouldn't expect much more, other than the team you root for......gives you something to cheer about.

Last edited:
As if Jets, Browns, Colts, and Titans twice is some juggernaut.
I think you're referring to the Texans here. Apparently, you're not familiar with the divisions within the NFL.
You also implied that the Texans have a better head coach and QB than the Packers.
I never said anything about the Texans until you brought them up.
Good luck with your little hopes and dreams for your precious Texans.
Another Texans reference.
Thanks for the advice.

I think you're referring to the Texans here. Apparently, you're not familiar with the divisions within the NFL.
I was referring to the Texans final 5 games of the season. That is why I listed the teams the Texans play. Duh.

Reading and comprehension are important. You will get there little buddy. Keep studying.

Back