Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 11: New England vs New England South

N
I drove by and saw it open a couple of weeks ago, so I know it works.
I have seen the roof open a number of times during the week, and thought it was to nurture the grass. If the temperature is ten degrees cooler than today, an open roof tomorrow could be pleasant with the limited attendance. I still can’t get the Pittsburgh game out my head every time I think about an open roof at a noon game.

I have seen the roof open a number of times during the week, and thought it was to nurture the grass. If the temperature is ten degrees cooler than today, an open roof tomorrow could be pleasant with the limited attendance. I still can’t get the Pittsburgh game out my head every time I think about an open roof at a noon game.
Game time will be 80 degrees outside the stadium..............therefore ~85-90 in the stadium............with little circulation.

Last edited:
Game time will be 80 degrees outside the stadium..............therefore ~85-90 in the stadium............with little circulation.
Since I opted out this year, I’m not familiar with seating arrangements. Are fans locked into sitting in designated pods, or is there flexibility to move as long as social distancing is practiced? 80 outside isn’t good. My seats are in the north end zone, and before the policy change I always looked forward to 1:45 shade to arrive.

At least it will be interesting to note how we play without Tunsil. Will the difference in play at LT be worth two 1st round draft picks when Tunsil comes back?

My guess would be NO. Non. Nein. Nie. Net. Dim. Cha.

I’m not worried about losing the game, I’m worried about getting Watson killed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back