Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 10: Cleveland You Have A Problem

Haven’t been able to watch any of the game... wtf is going on?

weather or just shitty teams?

Combination of both... but weather affecting Texans more. Texans don't have the personnel to win a ground & pound type of game. Texans want to take some deep shots, but wind is affecting the accuracy.

Despite all that... Cobb dropped a TD pass, Texans fail on 4th & goal, and Fairbairn missed a FG. When there were plays to be made, Texans didn't take advantage.

Chubb at the beginning of the game, for whatever reason was not wearing his right knee brace........he was not cutting well probably due to some residual instability, and his performance reflected it. He later in the game put it on, and his performance has reflected it.

“Ok guys, today we’re going to keep binge watching The Office and then afterwards we’ll stop for Thai food and it’s off to the bank to cash another gravy train job paycheck.”
Cal McNair “Do you mind delaying your retirement to do it all again next year? I’ve successfully decoupled on field performance from support for my business, and you’re doing a grand job of proving it.”

Have I heard a Texans safetys name today? Make a f'ing play.

Reactions: JB
Why did we take a time out? Surely let them take a chance on 4th and 4 and hope to get it back at midfield?
I think they lined up to go for it on fourth to make the Texans either jump off side or burn one of their timeouts

Burn those timeouts early; end the pain early lol.

As bad as we’ve played it’s a 10 point game.

Back