Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 1: JagUars at Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the Jags spread the field with Marvin Jones, DJ Chark, and Laviska Shenault. Don't think the Texans can cover any of them, much less all 3.
I agree the Texans will see this spread offense, as well as two TE's. If we don't get pressure on Lawrence, our DB's will get torched.

If we don't get pressure on Lawrence, our DB's will get torched.
Lovie has never relied much on the blitz. So the front 4 has to get there. If there's one thing this defense may be able to hang their hat on, it's LB coverage. That's very important in the cover 2. If there are Lawrence INTs to be had, it's from the LBs jumping into the passing lanes.

I will not get to watch this game today b/c I haven’t figured out a good source to bypass the French server issue and since the building we’re in doesn’t have any type satellite dish on the roof, I can’t even get the AFN Box connected.

I will follow the game via Gamecast. It’ll be like playing with the old Electric Football game of the late 60’s and 70’s as kids……that shite was so funny b/c of the arguments it created on the outcome. As if there was any strategy to watching those plastic figures vibrate around on the field. LOL!!!

Try live stream on Reddit. I think this is the link.

Last edited:
I agree the Texans will see this spread offense, as well as two TE's. If we don't get pressure on Lawrence, our DB's will get torched.
I'm expecting Lawrence to have a good game because our DB focus will be keeping the play in front of them, limiting the big play.

No catch will be challenged. It will be four quarters of prevent defense & a reluctance to blitz with the front 7.

Texans inactives:

1 Lonnie Johnson Jr. DB
3 Anthony Miller WR
4 Deshaun Watson QB
9 Brevin Jordan TE
22 Jimmy Moreland DB
27 Scottie Phillips RB
52 Jonathan Greenard DL
57 Kevin Pierre-Louis LB

Who do you think will start for Kevin Pierre-Louis? Garrett Wallow?

Looks like Brevin Jordan is inactive for Antony Auclair. Run heavy gameplan incoming!

I'm expecting Lawrence to have a good game because our DB focus will be keeping the play in front of them, limiting the big play.

No catch will be challenged. It will be four quarters of prevent defense & a reluctance to blitz with the front 7.
I hope not.

Texans inactives:

1 Lonnie Johnson Jr. DB
3 Anthony Miller WR
4 Deshaun Watson QB
9 Brevin Jordan TE
22 Jimmy Moreland DB
27 Scottie Phillips RB
52 Jonathan Greenard DL
57 Kevin Pierre-Louis LB

Looks like Brevin Jordan is inactive for Antony Auclair. Run heavy gameplan incoming!

Does that mean Davis Mills is active today?

(Hello @thunderkyss )

Texans inactives:

1 Lonnie Johnson Jr. DB
3 Anthony Miller WR
4 Deshaun Watson QB
9 Brevin Jordan TE
22 Jimmy Moreland DB
27 Scottie Phillips RB
52 Jonathan Greenard DL
57 Kevin Pierre-Louis LB

Pierre-Louis and Lonnie Johnson will both hurt us defensively. Swings the game in favor of Jacksonville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back