Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Waiver Wire?? ?

LOL I wasn't rude or anything. Just said that I wasn't interested in Peterson.

The response that I really wanted to give would have killed any chance of him accepting my counter offer, not that it ended up mattering.

everyone has to know by now that AP probably won't play again this season.
think of all those first round picks down the drain...
:mariopalm:

I just had a guy offer me Adrian Peterson for Giovani Bernard, and then he got pissed off at me when I turned it down...
mqdefault.jpg

Cheeky monkey.

everyone has to know by now that AP probably won't play again this season.
think of all those first round picks down the drain...
:mariopalm:

Yeah, this guy took him #1. I feel his pain. I'm sure he offered a similar trade to every other team in the league but no bites so far.

I've got Tom Brady. I'm gonna dump him.

Both Bridgewater & Eli are available. Who should I take?

I've got Tom Brady. I'm gonna dump him.

Both Bridgewater & Eli are available. Who should I take?

Eli is 5th in ESPN and 6th in my league in QB fantasy points this season.

Eli.
And I can't believe he's still available.
How many teams in your league? Four?
:kitten:

This is why I shouldn't play fantasy football any more. I ditched Brady back then, the guy I played that week picked him up, started him against me, & whupped my ass.... He hasn't started Brady since.

Yesterday, he started Drew Brees instead. Tom Brady & his 40 points was sitting on the bench. Dude will still win the week because of strong games from Maclin, Emanuel Sanders, & Arian fr'kn Foster.

This is why I shouldn't play fantasy football any more. I ditched Brady back then, the guy I played that week picked him up, started him against me, & whupped my ass.... He hasn't started Brady since.

Yesterday, he started Drew Brees instead. Tom Brady & his 40 points was sitting on the bench. Dude will still win the week because of strong games from Maclin, Emanuel Sanders, & Arian fr'kn Foster.
It's been two years and I'm still not used to these EFF'n Thurs. night games. Worked late last week and totally spaced the Bronco/Charger game. And forgot to swap out someone for Vernon Davis.

Stuck with Brady one more week and he came through. And get this, the bastard threw FIVE TDs yesterday. He couldda thrown one to my guy, Julian Edelman, right?? But noooooo, that would have been too much like right.
/rant

It's been two years and I'm still not used to these EFF'n Thurs. night games. Worked late last week and totally spaced the Bronco/Charger game. And forgot to swap out someone for Vernon Davis.

Stuck with Brady one more week and he came through. And get this, the bastard threw FIVE TDs yesterday. He couldda thrown one to my guy, Julian Edelman, right?? But noooooo, that would have been too much like right.
/rant

I did the same thing. I didn't adjust my lineup until friday so I had Eddie Royal on the bench and Michael Crabtree on his bye week. :smiliepalm:

Luckily I ended up grabbing Brandon LaFell friday morning. 11 catches, 124 yards & 1 TD. :D

Back