Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

"UNOFFICIAL" Texans Vs Jaguars 2 Game Day Thread

This is a the most excited I've been in a long time. Savage isn't Brady but hes a hell of a lot more competent that Oz.

Reactions: ROO
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! No matter what happens with 2:51 left here, this is the most excited I have been in a long time. Pacing. Stressed. Yelling in excitement. I forgot what it feels like to feel like the team actually has a shot. Savage coming in was definitely the right call win lose or draw here. Also, O'Brien play calling still shite but hey, right now I'll take it.

Well, what do yah know, we might take this game. Damn. I hope Savage stays in and assweiler is permanently benched.

I don't understand the love that Bouye gets. He's constantly holding and grabbing. These aren't BS calls, he's always holding.

I think he is better in the slot, but injuries have forced him to start outside. With Johnson and Joseph healthy he plays the slow slightly more

I still am shocked the titans won. Looks like it might come down to the last game. :(

Ya know what, good! Maybe BOB can get past the "we're in first place, why are y'all complaining" mode he had when they were 2 game over 500. Each game counts - time to play up to big boy level.

Finally some flags on the Jags!!!

Tight rhyme yo!
rap_1.gif

Can someone go place that QB comparison on Bobby Mac's desk with a copy on lil' Ricky's desk? Thanks.

Game not over fellas. Our inability to run the ball in crunch time means the Jags will get the ball back with 50 secs left.

Back