Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Time to TRY to reboot against Jax!

This game would be a lot closer if the Jags had a FG kicker. As it is, 9 points is probably insurmountable for them at this point in game.

You would have a point if I was the only person saying the things I say...but since I’m not.... you just one off looking like a homer...I’ll-informed one at that.. get you knowledge up.
You mean your cousin, Steel? I wouldn’t be too excited that he is on your side of things

Watt is not what he once was. But, he's still all the Texans have up front. Just one more rusher and JJ might get a some sacks.

Watson has made some poor throws today. But he's made some good ones. Like to see some acknowledgement of that on occasion.

Would be nice if we still had DJ Reader around.

Watt is not what he once was. But, he's still all the Texans have up front. Just one more rusher and JJ might get a some sacks.

Watson has made some poor throws today. But he's made some good ones. Like to see some acknowledgement of that on occasion.
They have been made today.

It’s the Jags. Watson has been sacked once intercepted twice & “missed” several open receivers.

It’s the Jags.

For this performance to mean anything he should have had 17 straight completions 400 passing yards & 5 TDs

Well...how about we settle for a game of solid decision making and no TO’s for our best offensive playmaker? Is that reasonable to expect?

Jax has the worst defense in the league, and missing 4 starters (not to mention their three best players). I'm holding reservation the offense has taken a turn. I have also not seen them be able to run the ball with consistency.

Not to mention jax missing two field goals. This could be a three point get right now. Did I just hear the announcer say the defensive line calls themselves the "rock boys"? Letterman jackets 2.0. Geez...

Back