Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Texans might beat the Jets

Okay, I've got this pink soap hovering over my avatar..... I think it's affecting my attitude, as I've been more negative than usual.

We're not all perfect, for me to "demand" that anyone is perfect just ain't right for me.

So here's the deal, see if you agree.

If we hold the Jets under 24 points (& I understand the probability of that) I'm ditching the soap. You won't see me talking about how great this defense is or anything like that (trust me).... I won't list the excuses I've already tabulated for Frank Bush's performance (IMHO, I don't think he's doing a heck of a job, & I believe our HC has the bar set way too low if he in fact told FB that behind closed doors).

I don't know that we can score 13 on the Jets anyway, so I don't know that it matters. But if they score less than 24 (which we haven't done all season) I'm taking down the soap.

I've gotten rid of the soap and the drama lady and am back to my regular avatar, and it's going to stay that way no matter what the Texans do from here on out.

Now that doesn't mean I've forgiven Kubiak or want him to stay, because I want him gone, and the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. I just like sporting my regular avatar. But I consider myself a member of the soapers, just without the soap. LOL

I wonder what the jets fan think about this game

Is this a trap game for the Jets ?????????????? LOL

I don't think they're worried about any "trap" games. They've had to work for their wins this year, I don't think any were gimmes.

Especially since week 5.
Minnesota, Denver, Green Bay (9-0 GB), Detroit (23-20 OT), Cleveland (26-20 OT).

I've gotten rid of the soap and the drama lady and am back to my regular avatar, and it's going to stay that way no matter what the Texans do from here on out.

Now that doesn't mean I've forgiven Kubiak or want him to stay, because I want him gone, and the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. I just like sporting my regular avatar. But I consider myself a member of the soapers, just without the soap. LOL

Good call. Ill just sport my thoughts in the Sig and keep my authentic mario avatar. REPRESENT!

I might win the lottery too.

Actually this is the kind of game we'll pull out just to get our hopes up. This team can do anything, it just depends if they show up. I still love'em even though I hate'em!

I hope y'all are right, but my spidey sense is feeling a beat down of the Texans.

I think you're missing the point. We'll win in the meadowlands, then probably rip off another 3 game losing streak.

Then we'll rally to an 8-8 season.

I think you're missing the point. We'll win in the meadowlands, then probably rip off another 3 game losing streak.

Then we'll rally to an 8-8 season.

I see your point, I just disagree. I think the Texans lose this game by 10 points or more. Our D will make Sanchez look great, and I really don't believe our offense is going to choose this game, on the road, against a D that humiliated them the last time they played, to finally get well against the 3-4.
Sorry, I do get your point, I just can't see it happening.

I wonder what the jets fan think about this game

Is this a trap game for the Jets ?????????????? LOL

Hi, Jets fan here.

I like to think I'm realistic... I give the Texans a good shot at winning this game. You guys have a better combo of talent and experience than the Browns or Lions, that is for sure.

You certainly have a very high powered offense...

To win, the Texans should exploit some of the Jets weaknesses:

1. We have trouble covering the tight end, our other weakness in coverage is CB #3, find him and go after him (different guys play the 3)
2. We have difficulty getting to the QB without sending a blitz. If Schaub has a good quick release going then we will be in trouble that way...
3. Also have trouble covering the halfback screen
4. If it's windy, get opportunistic on defense. Sanchez struggles in the wind.

So as you can see, you have a number of things going for you.

One part of this match up that I like for my team is that you do not seem to be a very physical team defense... we tend to do well against non-physical defenses.

Snowballs chance in hell........

Man that defense is choppin at the bit to get after schaub...and we all know what happens to schaub under constant pressure this year ie cowboys and giants game.....he becomes mr happy feet dump down guy

and tha jets offense is gonna torch that horrendous secondary.....this is about as certain as anything....this game will be over by halftime

I was thinking of what to post here after we went up on the jets 27-23. But then they scored and I have no words. So lame to be a Texans fan...

Back