Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Official Houston Texans Draft Days Discussion Thread

God I hope the Texans medical staff got this right.

The most talented player in this draft if healthy.

Lovie gets his guy.

Medical better know if he is 150% full go. Kid was a star and then injured. If healthy I say B + grade. Sauce is better IMO and Tib is Clowney V2. Could have went OL unless he is full go. He has everything you want if healthy. Except Sauce is 6'3 vs 6'

Saints must be looking WT with this trade up. Williams over Olave?

Then there's the Vikings. I haven't a clue to what they're doing. Are they looking to trade down? everyone must see the Texans going edge rusher?

it's Olave.

Medical better know if he is 150% full go. Kid was a star and then injured. If healthy I say B + grade. Sauce is better IMO and Tib is Clowney V2. Could have went OL unless he is full go. He has everything you want if healthy. Except Sauce is 6'3 vs 6'

If healthy and the 2019 Stingley was he best CB in yrs.

But was it a "Collectively we gave Lovie the pick he wanted"? I just hate taking players that have major injuries like that in their immediate past. The word "Lisfranc" has not traditionally been a good omen for Texans players and sure, he could have a perfect history of no injuries and pull a Charles Spencer and get wiped out in his first game but man, it just feels like we always have this front office that can't get out of it's own way. Just take the obvious pick once.... Please?
I remember Nick saying something in regards to players coming off of injuries during his last presser. That’s one factor that leads me to believe he wanted this pick. As soon as he said that, everyone and their mothers picked Stingley to be our pick. I’m thinking the interview with Sauce didn’t go to well with Caserio.

Last edited:
Saints must be looking WT with this trade up. Williams over Olave?

Then there's the Vikings. I haven't a clue to what they're doing. Are they looking to trade down? everyone must see the Texans going edge rusher?

it's Olave.
Vikings need CB. McDuffie Is my bet.

Back