Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The OFFICIAL Hate Thread

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I hate it when we don't put DW under center and run the ball more so that defenses have to actually guess as to what kind of play OB has called.
I thought running the ball too much was one of the big complaints against OB

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
the team isn’t going anywhere with ob. Inconsistent play calling & horrible clock management. If we loose this next game. I’ll probably sit out and come back when ob is gone. Im tired of this
See ya rookie

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
I thought running the ball too much was one of the big complaints against OB
Consistently running (with minor success) on 2nd or 3rd and long is my complaint.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
We’ll probably be one and done in the playoffs. If this team didn’t have Deshaun they wouldnt be playoff bound. We should have reached the afc champ game but Ob continues to be there biggest nemesis. History repeats itself and Ob will choke again. He’s not meant to lead a championship team. Doesn’t have the personality and you can see it how the players perform.
But wait... aren't you the one that guaranteed a SB or two under Watson?

DanielTx

Veteran
But wait... aren't you the one that guaranteed a SB or two under Watson?
lol I said Watson would win the sb in year 3. It’s still possible. I’m not giving up on the team yet. Do I think we can win with Ob? No but I believe the Texans have key players on both sides of the ball to overcome ob lackluster coaching. This team can carry him to the championship if he just coaches decent. But noo his ego is stuck up and his players never look prepared. Dw is a culture changer. Ob is a culture killer. The two don’t mix!

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
lol I said Watson would win the sb in year 3. It’s still possible. I’m not giving up on the team yet. Do I think we can win with Ob? No but I believe the Texans have key players on both sides of the ball to overcome ob lackluster coaching. This team can carry him to the championship if he just coaches decent. But noo his ego is stuck up and his players never look prepared. Dw is a culture changer. Ob is a culture killer. The two don’t mix!
so your entire viewpoint changed after 1 game? :ok:

powda

Seems like it. I’m not sure why a Texan fan would root against his own because of a goal we all want.
Are you really ready to skip out on the team with one more loss or just venting?

powda

Seems like it. I’m not sure why a Texan fan would root against his own because of a goal we all want.
Just because he doesn't think Watson will get us there soon doesn't mean he doesn't want it (I think.)

You guys just differed on your opinion of how good the team or Watson is.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Just because he doesn't think Watson will get us there soon doesn't mean he doesn't want it (I think.)

You guys just differed on your opinion of how good the team or Watson is.
Not to mention what was actually said

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
You can run from the gun but its just a proven fact that play action works so much better from an I or variant formation from under center and that's keeping the opposition honest.
I agree that was true back in the day. But play action, RPOs seem to be becoming more & more effective.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
Agreed. To me play action fakes are really just a matter of EFFORT. OB doesn't demand it so Watson and company are just lazy about it. Probably most defensive linemen can tell if it's a run or pass based on how offensive linemen setup very early - but at least hold the linebackers and safetys for a step.
In Thursday night's game. Did anyone notice how much play action Seattle uses with Wilson?

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
I hate when coaches are so stubborn and full of themselves that they keep trying to cram a round peg into a square hole and then seem puzzled as to why it not's working.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I hate that I'm going to Kansas City this weekend for the game and the weather is going to be perfect! Highs in the 60's and lows in the mid 40's for game day!
What's to hate about that? Going to KC?

Mollywhopper

Facilitator
Staff member
Think this idea would both go great in this thread ... and would be well appreciated in NRG..

Flyers' new 'rage room' lets fans smash TVs, other everyday items
The Flyers announced Tuesday that the Wells Fargo Center now has a "Disassembly Room," the first-ever "rage room" inside a major professional sports arena.

Located behind a "hidden" library wall entrance in the team's new "Assembly Room" lounge and bar area, the anger cave allows Flyers fans to take out their aggression on household items like TVs, dishware, bottles and guitars using a variety of tools like baseball bats, orange and black sledgehammers and, of course, hockey sticks.

To access the Flyers' rage room, fans make a reservation for a specific time before, during or after Philadelphia home games at a cost of $35 for individuals and $60 for groups of two. Participants receive five minutes to smash items, and are given one five-gallon bucket of smaller breakable items and one "medium-sized" item to break.
There's a demo video in the link.