Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Official Half Assed Chiefs @ Texans Wildcard Playoffs Gameday Thread

Brian Hoyer is killing us guys. What a horrible turnover and a crappy pass. Is it too soon to pull him if this game is 14-0 or 10-0? I want to believe in Hoyer but I was more excited with Weeden during his 2-0 record for us to tell you the truth.

I had a bad feeling about Hoyer back there. He can not play under pressure. Get him out of there, I don't care how good hepractices.

Did u get the memo OB? We need a qb. Crowd is out of this game.

Hoyer isn't very accurate, but I've never seen him start a game this inaccurate. The playoff nerves may be getting to him.

cush saves hoyers butt. if he throws another INT this quarter, we better pull him. i don't care if he's obriens pet or not.

Let's hope he figures this stuff out bro.
Down 7-0, we're still in the game. It's our game to win or lose.

Hoyer has to heat up. Pretend he's Tom Brady's backup again.
I don't care how he does it but he has to find a way to play well.
Maybe he should just close his damn eyes

God do we need a QB!!!!
Whichever big name quarterback slips to us in the bottom half of round one we have to snag him and roll with it. There are five or six quarterbacks in the upcoming draft that I really like. One or two of them are going to slip into the second round so we'll be able to snag one. I'm not high on Tom Savage, former fourth-round pick. The dude's body is made of glass. I want to invest a first-round pick on a quarterback in the 2016 draft.

Would it be wishful thinking to say the Texans will put up some points on this drive? I'm not greedy either. I'll be happy with a field goal too despite being down 7-0.

Back