Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The New New JaDeveon Clowney Thread

CnD is a grown man with years in the medical field. I highly doubt any one person could “run him off” when he has been posting here for years. CnD was getting pissed about a lot of things. You can make just as good an argument that his issues with Cak made him leave as well. Personally I don’t think it was anyone thing and he just wanted to step away for a bit. So unless he comes back and says “X is the reason I left” let’s cut this **** out about someone running him off. Those kind of personal attacks add nothing to any of these discussions.

As far as people cutting off articles, that, and copy right reasons, is why most forums I visit have rules against posting full articles. One mistake with cut and paste and suddenly it’s a conspiracy to make Area 51 look like Disney land. I don’t think anyone did it with malicious intent. Good God people if you want to ***** and moan and call the other person a lying SoB then take it to the political forums. This **** is suppose to be fun.
I think this thread should be closed but my point was that the post I made referencing a sentence in the article (and was a general post to no body in particular) was answered with the posting of the article with the sentence removed and I received a reply with a substitute sentence that “discounted” the deleted one. You cut and paste sections, not a sentence. My post was for discussion, not for alteration. If you reply to my post, use the sentence I posted and discount that, don’t hide it.

Conveniently omitting portions of source material to back an argument.

There’s isn’t any way to prove it so what good does it do to accuse people. WTF does it matter, we’ve all proven we’re not willing to be swayed and that we read everything in the way that most fits our POV anyway.

There’s isn’t any way to prove it so what good does it do to accuse people. WTF does it matter, we’ve all proven we’re not willing to be swayed and that we read everything in the way that most fits our POV anyway.

I haven't proven I cant change my mind. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong like anyone else here. For a reader with no horse in the race source material is shaping their opinion. And it's outright bull **** to intentionally post something wrong. Giving posters carte blanche to do it is even worse.

If you deliberately post false source material you should be held accountable. If you had a copy and paste error own it and say you fucked up.

This was yet another trolling lie by kdog that has been exposed. Said my medical arguments with doc on the injury thread ran him off. Lol, guy was gone about the time I joined. I never even replied to even one of his posts there. So glad you could bring this to light since he just lied and deleted a paragraph he wanted to use On this thread. Guy is clinical.
The poster was karlk. Very combative.

I haven't proven I cant change my mind. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong like anyone else here. For a reader with no horse in the race source material is shaping their opinion. And it's outright bull **** to intentionally post something wrong. Giving posters carte blanche to do it is even worse.

If you deliberately post false source material you should be held accountable. If you had a copy and paste error own it and say you fucked up.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

I think your mistaken. Nothing is happening to me. It's happening to you.

You either deliberately omitted portions of source material to make a point or you had a copy and paste error.

You f'ed up either way.

Which is it?

I think your mistaken. Nothing is happening to me. It's happening to you.

You either deliberately omitted portions of source material to make a point or you had a copy and paste error.

You f'ed up either way.

Which is it?

I had a copy and past error.

In fact steelb tried to post the full article and he made the same error and deleted some paragraphs.

Yes I said that from the beginning. I deleted two paragraphs in error when trying to delete the images and other extra stuff

Thank you. People here rarely admit mistakes ,and I'm certain you wont have the same issue again.

I somehow pictured you with a map of Alabama and a sharpie. Probably not right of me.

Conflict resolution people.

I like it.
It all seems very suspicious to me. Conflict was resolved quickly without any name calling, or insults. So untexanstalk like! Why do I have this sudden urge of conducting a thorough investigation? I need to get to the bottom of this!:bat:

It all seems very suspicious to me. Conflict was resolved quickly without any name calling, or insults. So untexanstalk like! Why do I have this sudden urge of conducting a thorough investigation...:bat:

Actually, now that you say it, your so right.

Investigate me.

What makes you think it's for professional reasons when he's said in no uncertain terms that he'd become completely fed up here?

People don't know sh!t

I've tried to tell y'all.

When you know what your talking about and have to deal with the likes of KarlK and have little to no moderation you really can't blame him for leaving.

I'm just look at what KDog did yesterday. This MB has changed and not for the better. I still hope he comes back though, this is really a big loss for this MB. CnD gave info you couldn't get on any other MB, at least other MB's that I've visited.

CnD you are truly missed.

People don't know sh!t

I've tried to tell y'all.

When you know what your talking about and have to deal with the likes of KarlK and have little to no moderation you really can't blame him for leaving.

I'm just look at what KDog did yesterday. This MB has changed and not for the better. I still hope he comes back though, this is really a big loss for this MB. CnD gave info you couldn't get on any other MB, at least other MB's that I've visited.

CnD you are truly missed.

Yep people who try to post full articles but cut off a few paragraphs should be banned.

I guess we're both gonna have to come up with new usernames

Yep people who try to post full articles but cut off a few paragraphs should be banned.

Except the end result is you neglecting to comment on McClains claim that Cal was pulling the trade strings. You’ve manipulated your claim that OB made those trades and have posted in the past constantly to that effect. Still haven’t heard one single response to the Cal comment which was the only point to begin with.

Except the end result is you neglecting to comment on McClains claim that Cal was pulling the trade strings. You’ve manipulated your claim that OB made those trades and have posted in the past constantly to that effect. Still haven’t heard one single response to the Cal comment which was the only point to begin with.

What response are you looking for? I think cal is dumb too

Ok this is new territory for me so bare with me but I actually think Kdog is right on this one. I've read the article and the paragraph in question multiple times and I dont read it as Cal pulling the trade strings.

Having someone as your point man in business means they can speak for you and your company. Certainly Cal signed off on it but I think it would have been after BoB brought it to him and said "this is the best deal on the table."

If we are going to give BoB credit for the Tunsil trade then he also gets the **** from the Clowney trade. Now excuse while I check my neighbors cows to make sure they aren't flying.

tenor.gif

Ok this is new territory for me so bare with me but I actually think Kdog is right on this one. I've read the article and the paragraph in question multiple times and I dont read it as Cal pulling the trade strings.

Having someone as your point man in business means they can speak for you and your company. Certainly Cal signed off on it but I think it would have been after BoB brought it to him and said "this is the best deal on the table."

If we are going to give BoB credit for the Tunsil trade then he also gets the **** from the Clowney trade. Now excuse while I check my neighbors cows to make sure they aren't flying.
I think it’s not about any particular trade but both trades and OB caught endless crap for both, kdog doing his part. Fine. But I made a simple post directed to nobody that McCLAIN just made a comment that suggests otherwise. I thought that was a huge comment that got shoved under the table where it remains. I’ve said more than once here amongst the OB is an idiot stuff to don’t underestimate Cal’s short fuse. Cal fired Gaine. Shocking but actually more so if that’s all he did. But those trades, if McCLAIN is right, says Cal wants to win this year. I see your point but for OB being Cal’s point man. Point men act for somebody. That’s a paradigm shift in this organization from his dads “stay the course” attitude. If that’s all OB could get and Cal signed off on it, that’s on Cal. Would be easy at that point to deny the trade. Flat organizations always have a tie breaker involved. I can’t think of any other way for this org to shake off the past than for Cal to go Jerry Jones on us.

I bet we could get a first for Watt & save some cap money

Interesting. How far would you go with this idea? Would you actually trade JJ for a 1st? Or would it take two 1sts? Or is even two 1sts not enough? Would you take two 1sts and a 2nd?

And no, I'm not inferring to our trade with Miami. Just musing over what would TK or anybody else would take for JJ. Personally, for me, if someone offered two 1sts and two 2nds JJ would be doing grocery store commercials somewhere else.

Interesting. How far would you go with this idea? Would you actually trade JJ for a 1st? Or would it take two 1sts? Or is even two 1sts not enough? Would you take two 1sts and a 2nd?

Whatever it takes for these people to stop crying about a draft 18 months from now.

Tweet from @gbellseattle: Bengals double-teaming Jadeveon Clowney now. New #Seahawks DE looks like he's tiring some in the first half of his first game since January. He's played 22 of 31 snaps and counting, per @smithlm12

you watching the game? his stat line is 1 tackle, no TFL, pressures or sacks. I was going to stream it later, but online looked like a ho hum effort so surprised to hear this.
I was watching. He was wrecking havoc in the backfield every play. He may not have gotten credit for the tackles but they were 100% because of him. They had him playing both sides and he looked good.

I was watching. He was wrecking havoc in the backfield every play. He may not have gotten credit for the tackles but they were 100% because of him. They had him playing both sides and he looked good.

Must be why they're double teaming him

Tweet from @NickHPatterson: At halftime the Seahawks trail the Bengals 17-14. Real mixed bag for Seattle. Newcomers Clowney, Metcalf with strong debuts. But awful defending on late Hail Mary gives Cincinnati the lead.

JD stuffed 2nd down run. Forced an early throw on pressure and then caused the pressure that led to a sack. 2nd defensive series he was taking over.

Tweet from @SethWalder: No player was double teamed at a higher rate as an edge rusher last season than Jadeveon Clowney (33%), according to ESPN pass rushing metrics powered by NFL Next Gen Stats.

Back