Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The more the merrier!

Looks like i won't get my back to back league championship title....TexasArlingtons is kicking my ass. And my dumb ass wasn't paying attention to the injury report and had ivory starting.

I had a bad feeling once Frank Gore got IR'd.

I'll fight for 3rd place next week and be ready to get my redemption :)

Well unless Tebow has a monster 4th qtr & Longwell outscores Brady by quite a bit, looks like I will be facing Texas Arlingtons in the final.

I stopped doing Fantasy Football when I did it with my wife one year.. and she had no idea how it worked.. so I picked her roster.. and then she ended up kicking my ass all season long.

If the Bears can keep the Vike's off the scoreboard the rest of the way, I'm in the finals! :hurrah:

edit: I'm leading by 5+ and he has Longwell left.

Man on top to losing my 3rd place game in this league, i also lost TWO finals games and a semifinal. This fantasy season sucks. :wadepalm:

Man on top to losing my 3rd place game in this league, i also lost TWO finals games and a semifinal. This fantasy season sucks. :wadepalm:
You can say that again. After making the playoffs in all but one of my leagues last year, I was done completely after week 5 this year.

Alright guys, i will be renewing this league again this year. Like usual, i'll let the people who played this past year have first priority in joining first, and after a couple of weeks i'll open it up to the rest of the forum. Let me know if you guys are interested.

I will likely renew sometime tonight, draft in mid-late August.

Alright guys, i will be renewing this league again this year. Like usual, i'll let the people who played this past year have first priority in joining first, and after a couple of weeks i'll open it up to the rest of the forum. Let me know if you guys are interested.

I wan't in last year but I'd be interested if you've got an opening.

I got it and I'm in!! Bring on some football!!

If there's any openings left after people from last year all have their say then I'd be interested in playing.

OK, the league is officially set. Sorry for those who didn't get in this year, i gave the original guys about two weeks to respond and then gave the remaining spots to those who requested first. Hopefully next year.

As for the draft, would you guys be interested in a sort of offline draft doing it on the forums here, or just stick to the original live draft on Yahoo? What about the date? Would August 21st be a good day still?

OK, the league is officially set. Sorry for those who didn't get in this year, i gave the original guys about two weeks to respond and then gave the remaining spots to those who requested first. Hopefully next year.

As for the draft, would you guys be interested in a sort of offline draft doing it on the forums here, or just stick to the original live draft on Yahoo? What about the date? Would August 21st be a good day still?

I set aside the time for it. I'd prefer the live draft on Yahoo, I think. Doing a draft via the forum would take a while and be crazy, I'd imagine.

I set aside the time for it. I'd prefer the live draft on Yahoo, I think. Doing a draft via the forum would take a while and be crazy, I'd imagine.

Yeah would take a while, but it sounds like it could be interesting if we can get people to check in periodically to make their picks.

I'm perfectly fine with a live draft though, just thought i'd stir the pot a little bit.

Draft on forum would take too long. Done forum drafts and they have lasted days....weeks.

Yahoo live draft would be done in 2 hours max.

Also, could we change the date to something later in the month, something closer to the start of the season? If we could do 28th or later, that would give us a clearer idea who got injured during preseason and who's healthy/ready for season openers.

If not, that's cool.

I like the live draft and the 21st works really well for me. I'm able to adjust but that weekend the family is out of town so I'm free to do as I please.

Draft is live tomorrow on yahoo at 1:45 PM CT. Hopefully all of you can make it. The less people on autodraft the better.

Draft is live tomorrow on yahoo at 1:45 PM CT. Hopefully all of you can make it. The less people on autodraft the better.

I will be there this year. No chance of autodraft giving me two guys that are out for the season and three kickers...Bring it on!!

i refuse to go into the draft lobby early this year t hough cause every time i do it seems like i get the last pick.

I'm letting my son use the computer for his team. I appreciate everyone making fun of my auto picks. Lmao

I couldn't get the 2nd CPU up and going

I'm letting my son use the computer for his team. I appreciate everyone making fun of my auto picks. Lmao

Well, congratulations on taking Knowshon Moreno 1st overall.

:vincepalm:

I personally wanted to thank you for that first pick-it allowed me to get Arian Foster with the second pick.

I said this earlier but I had the same problems last year. I was driving back from the inlaws and missed the draft. I ended up with 3 kickers and 3 guys that were out for the season. It follows that I had a horrible season.

Do you have more than one web browser? You could have had your draft on Internet Explorer and your son's on Firefox.

Well, congratulations on taking Knowshon Moreno 1st overall.

:vincepalm:

Yeah, trust me when I say, the pre-draft rankings is a crock o poo. I had Arian #1 then AP.

Do you have more than one web browser? You could have had your draft on Internet Explorer and your son's on Firefox.

If I had more time I could've done that, but we didn't get on the cpu until draft time. When I tried firing up Firefox to set up another draft it started screwing up. I didn't want both my Son and I to have crappy teams so I said screw it.

It's coo though. I'm not bishin. I'll still play this league as much as the other two, winning or losing.

I can thank Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, and Darren Sproles for basically doing all the work for me in fantasy this week. Up by 18 on Texas T and he has Dan Carpenter and Deion Branch, and i have Brandon Marshall. Lee Evans put up a whopping 0 points for me, not off to a good start for my sleeper pick.

I can thank Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, and Darren Sproles for basically doing all the work for me in fantasy this week. Up by 18 on Texas T and he has Dan Carpenter and Deion Branch, and i have Brandon Marshall. Lee Evans put up a whopping 0 points for me, not off to a good start for my sleeper pick.

Everyone is beating me this week. My players decided that they didn't need to show up for their games...In one league I'm loosing to a guy who started Payton Manning...there's always next week.

Sproles was a surprise. I really would never have believed that he would be busting out runs like that. Great pick up for the Saints. Hope the Texans D can stop him in two weeks.

Everyone is beating me this week. My players decided that they didn't need to show up for their games...In one league I'm loosing to a guy who started Payton Manning...there's always next week.

Sproles was a surprise. I really would never have believed that he would be busting out runs like that. Great pick up for the Saints. Hope the Texans D can stop him in two weeks.

If that 99 yard td pass was to Deion Branch you would've beaten me. *wipes brow*

Thanks to Tom Brady, I pulled out a win in one league.

Thanks to Sebastian Janikowski (and Knowshon Moreno being on the other team), I pulled out a win in another league.

In the third league I'm in, my luck ran out. Schaub's fantasy value was low last weekend. Not that I'm complainin.

Thanks to Tom Brady, I pulled out a win in one league.

Thanks to Sebastian Janikowski (and Knowshon Moreno being on the other team), I pulled out a win in another league.

In the third league I'm in, my luck ran out. Schaub's fantasy value was low last weekend. Not that I'm complainin.

:lol: Don't be hatin, bro. As bad as my team is, it was close

Back