Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The backup RB battle

I'm gonna be really upset when the freaking Browns go to the Superbowl with our castoffs. :kubepalm:
Please don't make me find the "sarcasm" smiley, or even type it in.

I was hoping the kid from ND would make it. :D

:coffee:

Cierre wood? THE cierre wood? I do belive he wasn't cut. Truly excited about the next few years of his career. I'm sold. And the timing couldn't be any better. Foster has millage and tate will seek a contract elsewhere...

Something tells me we're going to see a whole lotta wood this year. If you feel my drift.

i-see-what-you-did-there-300x300.jpg

Cierre wood? THE cierre wood? I do belive he wasn't cut. Truly excited about the next few years of his career. I'm sold. And the timing couldn't be any better. Foster has millage and tate will seek a contract elsewhere...
In my April mock I had Wood #6 but then again I had Da'Rick Rogers 2nd round. At least Buffalo had him as a high round pick also.

In my April mock I had Wood #6 but then again I had Da'Rick Rogers 2nd round. At least Buffalo had him as a high round pick also.

Did he get cut from the Bills ?! Im still in shock the kid didn't get drafted , he had measurable equal to the top WR's .... then again , he was a knucklehead of epic proportions.

I'm glad DJ is gone ... couldn't hang onto the ball. I have no use for an RB who has that much trouble hanging onto the ball - He did it on the practice field & in the preseason games more than once.

Once I may have overlooked ... but when you put the ball on the turf three times in two games while splitting time with other backs ..... forget it.

Did he get cut from the Bills ?! Im still in shock the kid didn't get drafted , he had measurable equal to the top WR's .... then again , he was a knucklehead of epic proportions.

Yep. One of the first out the door in the first cut. Something about attitude and being dumber than a box of rocks.

Oh, and no other courters either. Looking like a short lived career. Very short lived.

Yep. One of the first out the door in the first cut. Something about attitude and being dumber than a box of rocks.

Oh, and no other courters either. Looking like a short lived career. Very short lived.

I think that and his off field issues is what turned off .... damn near every team.

It'll be interesting to see if he gets another shot .... he obviously has the physical talent to be a top tier WR .... just seems to be short a few marbles.

I don't feel sorry for the guy in the slightest ... he squandered a college education and a shot in the NFL being a knucklehead.

I think that and his off field issues is what turned off .... damn near every team.

It'll be interesting to see if he gets another shot .... he obviously has the physical talent to be a top tier WR .... just seems to be short a few marbles.

I don't feel sorry for the guy in the slightest ... he squandered a college education and a shot in the NFL being a knucklehead.

Signed to Colts practice squad.

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 20m

Da'Rick Rogers is back, but not with #Bills. Signed to #Colts practice squad.

Wouldn't that be awesome if he got his stuff together and gave Luck a big physical talented target.

:hide:

Stranger things have happened.
Even Dez Bryant is behaving this season
...so far anyway

Back