Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The all encompassing DW4 good plays thread

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Damien Williams, or whoever their RB happens to be at any given time.

But I'm talking more of on a game by game basis. I know we had that one game with two 100 yard receivers, but that's been the exception.
So the guy leads the league in passing yards. But we’re concerned how many yards each receiver has?

This forum has taken the picking of nits to a new level.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
True. But last time I checked, neither Belichick or Brady had anything to do with what BOB implemented with the Texans. Maybe that's the problem.
True

What BOB implemented allowed DW4 to lead the NFL in passing though. So maybe that's the problem. No balance.

ClemsonTexan

Waterboy
I wonder if Falsestradamus stands by these words he typed 4 years ago.

I see Watson in 3-4 yrs being very much like Tannehill/Dalton/Bradford. I would love for Watson to be as clutch on the big stage as Flacco.

Watson will never have the chance to improve as much as Winston. The talent level isn't there. IMHO I would be happy if Watson in 3-4 yrs turns out to be as good as Winston was last yr.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I wonder if Falsestradamus stands by these words he typed 4 years ago.
BTW, I wanted to add that Corrosion has been at training camp and studied film with guys like Walsh/Shanihan both Mike/Kyle/Kubiak/Sid Gilman and was there when they were training up Young/Bono/Schaub etc... He's been looking at all 22 before all 22 was available to the public. 30 some odd yrs.

Tell me what your QB eval resume looks like.

Corrosion and I often disagree about QB's, like he thinks DW4's really good and can get better for example and I dont. So dont think I'm rubber stamping everything he says. Carry on with this slob nob thread.

Decim8

Veteran
BTW, I wanted to add that Corrosion has been at training camp and studied film with guys like Walsh/Shanihan both Mike/Kyle/Kubiak/Sid Gilman and was there when they were training up Young/Bono/Schaub etc... He's been looking at all 22 before all 22 was available to the public. 30 some odd yrs.

Tell me what your QB eval resume looks like.

Corrosion and I often disagree about QB's, like he thinks DW4's really good and can get better for example and I dont. So dont think I'm rubber stamping everything he says. Carry on with this slob nob thread.
Wow i had no idea @Corrosion knowledge went that deep. Makes me feel at ease that he thinks DW4 is really good

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Talk about some elite stats here bud.
So if he quit holding onto the ball so long he’d be a QB god?
I'm pro-Watson and want him to be the QB that finally gets the Texans to AFCCG and SB. I'm extremely disappointed Watson hasn't stepped forward and cleared the air as to how he feels about the organization. I've lost a lot of respect for him for willfully remaining quiet while stoking the flames with his foolish non-discript tweets. I'd like to see him call Caserio and set up a meeting so they can find out if their goals align.

By the same token.....if Watson is truly feeling that he must demand a trade, as has been reported.....then the Texans / Caserio must be prepared to do what's best for the team and earnestly begin listening to offers that would give Watson a new home and the Texans a bevy of draft capital. Again, I wouldn't want to lose him but I also don't want a new cancer within the organization at the start of a new administration.