Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texas Showdown! Texans @ Cowboys

TexanBorn51

Veteran
My first thread start - Mills coming back as QB but Cooks and even Collins may not play hit with DNP leaving Moore as top receiver.

• Sad
Reactions: JB

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
Hopefully the Texans have fight in them and don't let the Cowboys do to them what DW does to a masseuse.

Think about Toro....... cowboys cant help themselves around livestock.

Won't somebody think about the masscot?!?

edo783

Hall of Fame
I think the bovine wranglers are going to turn us into a stamped towards the exit to the slaughter house!

ShinobiMusashi

Waterboy
If the Texans don't win one of these games they will have the worse losing record in franchise history
Cowboys
Chiefs
Titans
Jaguars
Colts
Didn't we finish 1-15 in 2005? I would think 1-15-1 would be half game better, but Ok I see what it is it would be 15 and a half losses, that would be the new record. I somehow feel like that 2005 team was even worse though, maybe we(at least I did, foolishly) had higher expectations for that squad.

TexanBorn51

Veteran
Didn't we finish 1-15 in 2005? I would think 1-15-1 would be half game better, but Ok I see what it is it would be 15 and a half losses, that would be the new record. I somehow feel like that 2005 team was even worse though, maybe we(at least I did, foolishly) had higher expectations for that squad.
As well as being an ol Oilers fan since the 60s I have higher expectations too! But at this rate "Houston we have a problem" is an understatement. I truly hope and wanna believe soon for a much better improved team.
Lord grant me patience but please HURRY!

whodknee

Working Class Hero
My Cowgirls will be ready for Mills. The two week rest will not be enough. I'll have the score prediction Sunday. For those asking yes, I still fit in my outfit...see profile

Embarrassing offense talent on the roster. Cowboys has Pollard, Elliott, Gallup, Lamb, Shultz... We have a declining Brandin Cooks and Pierce plus a crap OL/OC. Don't even get me started on the defense. This rebuild is still going in reverse.

Anything within a point spread cover should be considered a moral victory.

austins23

Hall of Fame
The spread is 17.5 as of right now and and O/U of 44. So I’m thinking
Arlington 37
Texans 13

Please just keep Arlingtons below what they dropped on the Colts. Parsons is gonna make Mills wish that Lovie kept Allen in as starter

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
What quarter will the back up players come in? I say after halftime. 3rd and 4th QTR will be garbage time.

The Cowboys had too much fun in the 4th QTR during the Colts game.

They will try to do it again. Just in the 1st and 2nd.

• Sad
Reactions: JB

Earl34

Hall of Fame
The turnaround starts this week. After sitting for two weeks and having a chance to reflect. Mills is about to go on a late season run that will change hearts and minds. By the end of the season, we will have posts reminding us that if he came out in the 2023 draft, he would be a first round pick. :kitten:

Last edited:

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
The turnaround starts this week. After sitting for two weeks and having a chance to reflect. Mills is about to go on a late season run that will change hearts and minds. By the end of the season, we will have posts reminding us that if he came out in the 2023 draft, he would be a first round pick. :kitten:
That was you in that UFO I was talking to, wasn't it? You guys are crazy. You once told me you had money on the dinosaurs, and look what happened. Or was that the Lions, I forget.

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
If they bet anything on the Lions....

UFO must mean Unidentified Falling Object... and whatever it was.... clearly landed on its head... too many times.

Of course, Im a Texans fan... so I cant really question or mock any level of intellect above that of an amoeba

badboy

Hall of Fame
Davis has to play a whole lot better these Last 5 games than he did last season's 5 games for me not to want to get another quarterback!

TexanBorn51

Veteran
Serious question….

Just from my own curiosity, how many folks here have watched every game this season? ‘Mostly’ every snap?
All of them and guess I am a glutton for punishment and stress with the Texans but it comes with the historical territory. But one of these days or years the glory of alleluia and amen will rise with well deserved victory and happiness. Go Texans!

mws

Rookie
Even though I've watched every game this season the years of the same old crap is having an effect. I used to love talking football & the Texans. Now I just can't work up the interest. I still read this forum all the time but I really have nothing much to say about the Texans. I probably have 15 or less posts this whole season.

The only semi bright spot I can find in this whole nightmare of a season is Easterby is gone.

Now we get to watch the hated Cowbows club us like a baby seal. It really is depressing.

TexanBorn51

Veteran
Even though I've watched every game this season the years of the same old crap is having an effect. I used to love talking football & the Texans. Now I just can't work up the interest. I still read this forum all the time but I really have nothing much to say about the Texans. I probably have 15 or less posts this whole season.

The only semi bright spot I can find in this whole nightmare of a season is Easterby is gone.

Now we get to watch the hated Cowbows club us like a baby seal. It really is depressing.
It's next year fir shir. The way I see it you can't get any lower losses of playing and coaching than this except they do have one win instead of being winless.