Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans ~vs~ Titans

Texans win 38-14 Greenbay is not an impressive win for the Titans,,,even though the Titans act like it was the superbowl and they some how moved up in the Power Rankings and are ahead of us. We are a better team than they are ,not in the past but we are this year and 2 players dont make up a team thats why it is called a TEAM !!!!!

That is very true. Just because we have 2 guys out of the doesnt make the Texans team not a good team anymore. We are a last time I check there is no I in Team. We can win. We can beat the oilers

Houston 31, Tennessee 14.

Houston
David Carr: 24/31, 326 yds, 3 TD's.
Andre Johnson: 9 rec, 134 yds, 2 TD's.
Domanick Davis: 17 carries, 65+ yds, 30+ yds recieving.

Tennessee
Steve McNair: 18-29, 256 yds, 1 TD
Chris Brown: 22 carries, 103 yds, 1 TD.
Drew Bennett: 5 receptions, 68 yds, 1 TD.

The Titans will be riding high with the "We're Back!" mentality, only to be own3d by Carr to Johnson.

I think yall are forgeting about the wild card in this game, Robaire Smith. Players just love to get back at their old teams, plus he can give us some info on their stunts and blitz packages. Our offense is playing with great confidence and our defense is looking to rebound. Plus we already went into arguably the most hostile stadium and won against a team that had its back to the wall, so I don't see home field avantage being a big factor. This is the final score mark it down.

Texans - 27

Spoilers - 20

I expect a game with lot of offense and probably not many, but decisive turnovers.

Both defenses have their problems stopping the run with the DLine. Each offense has the potential to put up close to 30 points.

Brown will reach triple digits rushing and Davis in total yards. With a a better TEN secondary i would give TEN a slim lead to get the big turnover, but the Houston defense is rising and gets the job done although the stats aren't looking that well.

31-27 Tennesse - Houston, but i root for Carr and his Gang!

Go Texans!

Texas_Heat said:
I just don't see the titans losing three in a row at home.

I'm banking on that notion too.

Titans - 31
Texans - 21

Mac 300+ passing
Brown 120+ rushing

GO TITANS
GO CARDS :cool:

TheOgre said:
You must really love Houston teams since your favorite teams are in divisions with both of them.
Kind of ironic huh? Well in the NL Central, I hate the Cubs. Cards-Cubs rivalry is one of the most intense rivalries in all sports. Houston hasn't made much noise in the NL Central in quite some time.

Titans-Texans rivalry is still very new, but it has all the right ingredients to become a big one.

Houston hasn't made much noise in the NL Central in quite some time.
You must be very young if two seasons is "quite some time." :confused:

The Astros have either been NL Central champs or wildcard in 5 of the last 8 years.

Just a little shout out to those who said there was no way TEN would lose 3 in a row at home. Just shows you that the past means nothing on gameday. :headbang:

Finally!!! What an awesome job by our defense and Jonathan Wells toughing it out. Not the biggest win of our young franchise but this is a big one to get the monkey off our back. Andre Johnson was awesome as usual and Gaffney made some spectacular plays. DC was very good as we have come to expect and in the 4th quarter he was money once again. Great job Texans and we should all be proud of our performance today! Go TEXANS!!!

Wow ! That was really ugly - until that last TD drive and that was a thing of beauty. Who cares - great to be 3-3/500 at the bye !

Biggest win in team history? Its up there...no it wasnt pretty,but I like ugly wins...CUZ ITS A WIN!!!

3-3 at the bye....gotta like that!!

GO TEXANS!!

edit- MAD Props to the Defense,haven't seen them that good against the run in a VERY long time...3-3 BABY!!

Happy to be wrong again, baby!!!!!

:woot

3-1 on reverse psychology picks. I'll be more than happy to make my picks for next Sunday now:

Icy-Hot 23
Texans 0

Beat the **** outta Open Date!
:thumbup

Back