Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans v Eagles gameday thread

I'm gettin real tired of the analysts saying how ' Vick is going to pad his numbers' tonight. grrr. shut the hell up already. I really hope we don't blow this one BAD.

She's 4.

Normal bedtime at home is about 7pm. She's in hospital right now and not feeling so great so I think she might go down a bit earlier, just for daddy.

Oh, nm this is Aria we're talking about right? Hope she get's better, thoughts and prayers are with her and your family.

Should be a good game as Reid mentioned that Mario is a blue chip player, an elite DE in the mold of Julius Peppers. As long as the d-line can make plays and force Vick to run or make poor reads, we have a shot at winning the game.

Fact:

From the time I moved away from Texas. The Texans are 3-1 when I get to watch them on TV.

:fans:

Come out strong, pressure Vick, use Arian in the run AND the pass, don't do stupid ****, and all will be fine.

Gotta say, HIMYM is a perfect opening act before a Texans game.

My two favorite things. :P By the sound of it, the analysts are pretty annoying. For the first time ever I'm glad I don't have NFLN up in huntsville.

I'm ignoring all the pre game chatter on NFLN. Even solitare seems more exiciting than listening to them spout their pre-written scripted comments.

I'm hoping NOT, but this is the type of weather that encourages injuries, especially muscular injuries. They better have some way of keeping their large muscle group good and warm. The coaching staff better have accounted for this.

It's expected to be around 29 degrees tonite...........with a chill index of 20 degrees.

freezing-2.jpg

Hears an interesting stat on 610's pregame show while driving home (which they said 54.2% of all stats are incorrect) that:

Vick is 0-4 in games where the temperature is below 40
Texans afre 5-0 in games where the temperature is below 40

It's 36 degrees in Philly.

:snowday:

Oh damn! I forgot we got to put up with Millen again... :pissed:

Matt Millen announcing? Seriously? Why not add Casserly in the booth and do wonders?

I love the color coordination of the Eagles uni's............Green and Navy blue. Someone has only taste in their mouth.:mariopalm:

Texans going to win the toss...

Slaton takes it to the house!

Hey, it's my fantasy!

Back