Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Suck for #1 QB in 2022 Draft

beerlover

Hall of Fame
Good list

I've got Carr also rated higher. Take Lawrence off of the list and what has Stafford done to be rated so high? But I get your point.
Maybe your into used Carr’s Las Vegas would trade him to Houston in a minute if they thought they could get Watson.

Lawerence is the greatest thing since sliced bread, haven’t you heard? Much more hype coming out than Herbert ever had.

Rams gave two first round picks to get Stafford. Jared Goff and still on the books 2021 for 22 million. While paying Stafford remaining two years of his Detroit contact 43 million. That’s a lot to give up for a QB not rated top 10, I’ll wager the smartest young NFL coach thinks different. He has impressive stats too, all way back to 2009. But I must share similar feelings as you still, cause he’s right there with Matt Ryan, lol

beerlover

Hall of Fame
Too soon. He's got potential & expectations are high. But many, many QBs flash the first year or two, then Trubisky the whole thing.
He did it during a train wreck and now the train is refurbished, better than ever and back on the rails. I’m thinking 5,000 yards, 40 Td’s and playoff bound.

Texian

Hall of Fame
Used voice to text "pre-2021" smart phone typed previous". I would think you knew what I meant but here you go.
You posted erroneous information and it's my fault and you blame me because I didn't interpret what you really meant. And that your smart is really a dumb phone......OK then.

badboy

Hall of Fame
You posted erroneous information and it's my fault and you blame me because I didn't interpret what you really meant. And that your smart is really a dumb phone......OK then.
Erroneous? You are just being crabby because others have different opinions. Pre-2021 or previous 2021 season most here would know what I was posting. You make statements as if they are facts and they are opinions like others including mine.

Crab on!

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Too soon to start the LET THE SUCK BEGIN, to draft Heisman Trophy winner Bryce Young, Alabama QB in 2023??
Be cool if we can draft the Alabama QB that replaced the Alabama QB New England drafted.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Too soon to start the LET THE SUCK BEGIN, to draft Heisman Trophy winner Bryce Young, Alabama QB in 2023??
If we don't get the #1 pick in the 2023 draft, what assets would we have to acquire to trade for the #1 overall pick?

beerlover

Hall of Fame
Just heard sound bite on 610, it was Bill O’Brian talking about how he had to learn the Alabama offense from Mac Jones and Bryce Young. That he only had one offer to come coach and that was from Saben.

Just heard sound bite on 610, it was Bill O’Brian talking about how he had to learn the Alabama offense from Mac Jones and Bryce Young. That he only had one offer to come coach and that was from Saben.
Here is the full interview that was referenced: Cotton Bowl Press Conference
Q. Just wondering what was the most challenging moment maybe of this season, and how did you adjust to working for a demanding head coach like Nick Saban?
COACH O'BRIEN: I think the most challenging thing for me was, when I came in here, learning this offense. And I had a lot of people help me, people that were here before, guys on the coaching staff, obviously Bryce [Young]. I've said before, Mac Jones, when he was working out for the draft, helped me a little bit, which was great.
Q. Just wanted to ask you about being at Alabama. You're obviously not front and center as a head coach anymore. What's it like having the spotlight on you just being in a major college program and calling plays?
COACH O'BRIEN: I mean, look, I think that's part of these careers. I mean, when you enter into this profession and you start up and you start to climb the ladder, that -- kind of comes with the territory. So it's -- like I've said before, it's not really my first rodeo. I've been very, very excited about the opportunity. And I've said this to several people around the program. I'm very grateful to Coach Saban for this opportunity. It was the only phone call I got last year. And so he had a job opportunity for me, and I couldn't ask for a better opportunity.