Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Sign Jay Ajayi, Maybe!

McCoy is better than Ajayi. Why would the Jags cut Bouye when they are OK with the cap (17 mil in space)?

Ramsey is coming due soon..
OK, but he won't eat up all $17 mil this season. All the Jags have behind Bouye are undrafted college free agents. Eventually, a guy that makes $$$ like Bouye will get cut. But now?

OK, but he won't eat up all $17 mil this season. All the Jags have behind Bouye are undrafted college free agents. Eventually, a guy that makes $$$ like Bouye will get cut. But now?

They’ve slowly been dumping guys to get ready for his contract. I believe Ngakoue is also angling for a new contract...they’re also trying to figure out what they want to do with Campbell in the future as well.

They’ve slowly been dumping guys to get ready for his contract. I believe Ngakoue is also angling for a new contract...they’re also trying to figure out what they want to do with Campbell in the future as well.
The only contracts the Jags have dumped are Bortles ($15 mil in dead money) and Malik Jackson ($4 mil in dead money). Ramsey is under contract for 2020 and they could tag Ngakoue. But they will absolutely have to make cuts in 2020. No reason to do so in 2019.

The only contracts the Jags have dumped are Bortles ($15 mil in dead money) and Malik Jackson ($4 mil in dead money). Ramsey is under contract for 2020 and they could tag Ngakoue. But they will absolutely have to make cuts in 2020. No reason to do so in 2019.

I said "slowly".

Back