Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Saints GAMEDAY THREAD

in fairness, reed was totally unblocked on that one (any1 but keo wouldve gotten the sack!) & semi blocked by a TE on the first one. like the FF's though

Oh yeah. I don't have a big TV, so its hard to follow the football when the camera is on perpetual wide view.

Well hell, I have a 32" and even MINE is hard to see players' jersey numbers when they're pre-snap camera angle.

And all the graphics and animation stuff they plaster on the screen, to promote things for the Texans, is annoying too.

It's a hack job all the way around, IMO.

And now an interview with Reliant goober.

This has been a most unenjoyable broadcast experience. Just think if we had sucked ass tonight, how much more worse would it have been??? A LOT.

Geez, this guy is just droning on and on and on and on...you lost more good will with folks than you earned with that rambling speech. Thanks, Reliant!

People need to remember that OgBo looked OK with our 1st and 2nd team guys last week. He was THE only running back for the whole game, so he might have dead legs...plus, he's running with 2nd/3rd teamers tonight.

Leinart is running with 2nd/3rd team o-line and WRs.

Garrett Graham could have made that catch on 3rd down, but he didn't.

I'm much more comfortable with Leinart's skills than Dan Orlovsky's. MUCH MORE.

Not sure what's wrong with my TV. I haven't been able to see the playclock and the time left in the quarter all day. I've tried expanding the picture but no luck.

Well hell, I have a 32" and even MINE is hard to see players' jersey numbers when they're pre-snap camera angle.

And all the graphics and animation stuff they plaster on the screen, to promote things for the Texans, is annoying too.

It's a hack job all the way around, IMO.

I have a 21 inch Toshiba!

People need to remember that OgBo looked OK with our 1st and 2nd team guys last week. He was THE only running back for the whole game, so he might have dead legs...plus, he's running with 2nd/3rd teamers tonight.

He still only rushed for 2.2 yards per play last week.

Not sure what's wrong with my TV. I haven't been able to see the playclock and the time left in the quarter all day. I've tried expanding the picture but no luck.

I've got the same problem. I don't have a widescreen and I think that is my problem. Graphics set up for the majority that do....dunno.

Funny, but when Foster had that many carries, he had about a bazillion yds. When Ward had them, he had about a million yds. OG had 36. On 17 carries. You're an NFL RB and 17 carries for 36 yds and 66 yds receiving waers you out? Hello, fat boy camp.

Brooks Reed, folks, is the real deal.

He's going to be in the reg season games a WHOLE lot. Bank on it.

Funny, but when Foster had that many carries, he had about a bazillion yds. When Ward had them, he had about a million yds. OG had 36. On 17 carries. You're an NFL RB and 17 carries for 36 yds and 66 yds receiving waers you out? Hello, fat boy camp.

You have to remember that this guy is probably looking at (and always had been while here) being 5th string behind Foster, Tate, Ward, and even Slaton.

He's the 5th best RB on the team, what do you guys expect out of that? We need 5 Pro Bowl-caliber RBs now? Guys gettin' a little greedy, IMO.

He's an emergency option and might not even make the PS. For that, he's doing "OK" right now. I never said he's All-World.

And another cut away to Seahawks.

Is Rich Eisen pulling the lever on these cut-away snippets???

If so, let me say this "Rich, put your hands in your pocket and keep them there. You get to switch the game in about 10 minutes."

HOLY ****! While typing this, RICH FUGGING EISEN is back on the screen showing us a damn replay of the ruling on a pass play!

!@#$%^%$#@!#$%^

You have to remember that this guy is probably looking at (and always had been while here) being 5th string behind Foster, Tate, Ward, and even Slaton.

He's the 5th best RB on the team, what do you guys expect out of that? We need 5 Pro Bowl-caliber RBs now? Guys gettin' a little greedy, IMO.

He's an emergency option and might not even make the PS. For that, he's doing "OK" right now. I never said he's All-World.
I understand that. There seems to be some people thinking he should be 3rd string for that performance. I'd rather have Jeremiah Johnson back if that's the case.

can they move the score board up instead of this horsesheet that takes up more space with the tinted screen up top:kitten::vincepalm::jogger:

I understand that. There seems to be some people thinking he should be 3rd string for that performance. I'd rather have Jeremiah Johnson back if that's the case.

I think not retaining Jeremiah Johnson was a mistake, personally. He looked pretty good last preseason and that straight-line speed that OgBo doesn't.

HOLY HELL. Rich Eisen cuts away. Again. To the Broncos.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you're watching the Rich Eisen Network. Geez.

And another cut away to Seahawks.

Is Rich Eisen pulling the lever on these cut-away snippets???

If so, let me say this "Rich, put your hands in your pocket and keep them there. You get to switch the game in about 10 minutes."

HOLY ****! While typing this, RICH FUGGING EISEN is back on the screen showing us a damn replay of the ruling on a pass play!

!@#$%^%$#@!#$%^

amazing that we got hear most if not all of the 5 minute reliant commercial, but 6 lines of a longer conversation with the general manager.

Maynard doesn't look right.

Am really hoping Hartmann wins the job. He's a good emergency K in case Rackers pulls a quad or hammy, etc. And the guy can punt, too. Kickoffs also.

He's a 3-tool guy.

You have to think they've got Hartmann in the lead, and keeping both guys through the preseason just in case something happens to Hartmann. Right? Just doing the due diligence since no cuts are needed right now?

I think not retaining Jeremiah Johnson was a mistake, personally. He looked pretty good last preseason and that straight-line speed that OgBo doesn't.

I hate that kind of thing and, while not thrilled with the replays we're getting on the Texans feed, chose this feed over NFLN because of just that kind of thing.

IMHO, you decided to cover a game, cover THAT GAME and cover it well (in-game interviews make me sick).

I don't think ABC has cut aw3ay once. What are you watching.

Does anyone else have that Vonage song stuk in their head? woohoowoohoohoowoohoowoohoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoohoo

ne1 notice that we actually got positive coverage on a national broadcast? I mean there was a time where it woulda been 3 hrs on what the saints need to do.

Back