Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Saints GAMEDAY THREAD

BenO looks like jag.

mick-jagger-picture-1.jpg

This quick shot of the crowd cheering then back to a commercial brought to you by the wonderful ABC13 staff.

WTH?!?!?!?

At the bottom of the screen it says they're going to leave the Texans game and join in progress the Vikings and Seahawks right at 10 p.m. CT?

Dammit!

The camera work by NFLN has been straight-up AWFUL tonight.

AWFUL.

Anybody else feel like that? The stay wide for too long.

Oh, and by the way...I'm glad I got to see a smattering of Texans football sprinkled into their damn highlight show. They seriously cut away in the 1st quarter to show a 0-0 tie between 49ers and Raiders. $#@!%^

Awful.

I can't fuggin believe they're going to leave our game, which will have about 7 minutes of 4th quarter left in it.

Hey assholes at NFLN, that's why you're REPLAYING every game all week long, like 7 times. WTH? This is the game you chose to air nationwide tonight, so stick with it all the way.

Just extremely pissed off right now.

the camera work by nfln has been straight-up awful tonight.

Awful.

Oh, and by the way...i'm glad i got to see a smattering of texans football sprinkled into their damn highlight show. They seriously cut away in the 1st quarter to show a 0-0 tie between 49ers and raiders. $#@!%^

awful.

i cant wait for the day when the viewer can pick the camara angle to watch that day will come.

I can't fuggin believe they're going to leave our game, which will have about 7 minutes of 4th quarter left in it.

Hey assholes at NFLN, that's why you're REPLAYING every game all week long, like 7 times. WTH? This is the game you chose to air nationwide tonight, so stick with it all the way.

Just extremely pissed off right now.

If you are in Austin (I seem to think you are for some reason) watch KNVA.

AWFUL.

Oh, and by the way...I'm glad I got to see a smattering of Texans football sprinkled into their damn highlight show. They seriously cut away in the 1st quarter to show a 0-0 tie between 49ers and Raiders. $#@!%^

Awful.
Just look at the boxscore, my brother. And wait for the sequel that comes out om 9-11-11. It'll look more like 9-1-1 for the Colts, though.

AWFUL.

Awful.

Oh yeah. I don't have a big TV, so its hard to follow the football when the camera is on perpetual wide view.

NBC has the multiple cameras for the Sunday night game. It's pretty sweet. Love that wire cam. Check it out online this year.

Back