Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans random thought of the day

Yeah, like a anything would happen

A long time ago I reported something a mod said and talked to a mod on the phone. Nothing happened

Sure, reporting things when a mod is involved is like pissing in the wind. But keep on telling yourself it's not true.

Considering I've not only seen it happen but I've done it myself I'll in fact go ahead and tell myself and others the truth of it. But thanks, man.

Yes But their round one and the one from Bears will have to be higher in Draft than most project and come with many more picks as I don't want any of their vets.
Its going to have to be a place he wants to go also with the no trade. Thats why I can say for certain, he's not going to Philly and that organization.

Its going to have to be a place he wants to go also with the no trade. Thats why I can say for certain, he's not going to Philly and that organization.
No, Watson knows he needs to get out of town and Houston has played Hardball all along. He probably prefers Denver over Philly and I think that can be done but he will not squabble much IMO.

No you cannot say for certain. You can say you think or it's your opinion but not for certain.

No, Watson knows he needs to get out of town and Houston has played Hardball all along. He probably prefers Denver over Philly and I think that can be done but he will not squabble much IMO.

No you cannot say for certain. You can say you think or it's your opinion but not for certain.
Based on Caserio's recent history of his operations decisions these last six months, I am prepared for the Texans to get hosed on any Watson trade.

All I've stated was the obvious thats pretty much a fact. He's not going to waive his no trade clause to go to a bad organization. If that were the case, then why not stay with a known bad organization? Whatever group of teams he will be willing to go to, they're going to have good pieces already and strong up top in management/ ownership. People underestimate that in a team sport, but that means alot. The good teams in this league have good management and good talent. In my opinion, he's not getting traded this year. Its going to be a wait and see with Giants, Dolphins, and Broncos. There will always be a wildcard out there and to me thats probably Indy .

Yeah, like a anything would happen

A long time ago I reported something a mod said and talked to a mod on the phone. Nothing happened

Sure, reporting things when a mod is involved is like pissing in the wind. But keep on telling yourself it's not true.

We are not above it. I just had some posts removed. We are human and speak our minds and occasionally even forget the boundaries we are supposed to enforce.

It's not a big deal. I'm not upset /offended that posts were deleted in any sort of way, even though I know they were awesome bits of wisdom that would have benefited humanity greatly. ;)

One has nothing to do with the other. What does his no trade clause have to do with a possible suspension?

If the Pervert tries to hold the Texans hostage after what he's alleged to have done, you dont think God'ell wont make an example of the Pervert?

We are not above it. I just had some posts removed. We are human and speak our minds and occasionally even forget the boundaries we are supposed to enforce.

It's not a big deal. I'm not upset /offended that posts were deleted in any sort of way, even though I know they were awesome bits of wisdom that would have benefited humanity greatly. ;)

I dont care if my posts get deleted either.

I would like to know which mod is deleting them.

If the Pervert tries to hold the Texans hostage after what he's alleged to have done, you dont think God'ell wont make an example of the Pervert?
Why hasn't it happened yet? Its not an example type of deal because of his contract. Other than you hoping it happens that way, its not going to go down like that. There is a committee that takes care of this and I'm almost certain they're not factoring in his trade demands as part of the possible punishment. Nobody in business operates like that. Sorry to break the news to you

Why hasn't it happened yet? Its not an example type of deal because of his contract. Other than you hoping it happens that way, its not going to go down like that. There is a committee that takes care of this and I'm almost certain they're not factoring in his trade demands as part of the possible punishment. Nobody in business operates like that. Sorry to break the news to you

This is the 1st I've heard about a committee? Please tell me more about this.

God'ell has sole authority to hand out punishment as he sees fit. Or it appeared this way with Brady and deflate gate. So your opinion is there will be no repercussions for the Pervert trying to change the way NFL owners have been doing business for the last 30 yrs?

I'm not wishing anything. As you say, businessmen usually make examples out of guys that affect their bottom line. Atleast that's been my experience.

This is the 1st I've heard about a committee? Please tell me more about this.

God'ell has sole authority to hand out punishment as he sees fit. Or it appeared this way with Brady and deflate gate. So your opinion is there will be no repercussions for the Pervert trying to change the way NFL owners have been doing business for the last 30 yrs?

I'm not wishing anything. As you say, businessmen usually make examples out of guys that affect their bottom line. Atleast that's been my experience.
Here is a chart that highlights the process flow: NFL Personal Conduct Policy Process Flow

Here is a copy of the policy: NFL Personal Conduct Policy 2020

The so-called "valium high" is mischaracterized, as it simply creates sedation, much like benadryl. These drugs were and are still commonly used to "subdue" sexually. But Cosby routinely used qualudes which were later banned for medical use as a sleep aid as they were found to be deadly in too many cases. Qualudes, also known to us treating doctors as "disco biscuits," were essentially the past version of today's "roofies."

Back in the 70's & 80's they were called pantie droppers ....

My random thought is where are all those Andre Dillard lovers who destroyed the Texans for drafting Howard instead of trading up for Dillard…those who hate trading up now as a waste of draft capital? Dillard missed all of last season and although listed as the starting LT the Eagles press seems to believe his back-up is the more refined LT and could push him to a back-up role. He is supposed to have this “new focus and energy” but many aren’t buying it.

My random thought is where are all those Andre Dillard lovers who destroyed the Texans for drafting Howard instead of trading up for Dillard…those who hate trading up now as a waste of draft capital? Dillard missed all of last season and although listed as the starting LT the Eagles press seems to believe his back-up is the more refined LT and could push him to a back-up role. He is supposed to have this “new focus and energy” but many aren’t buying it.

If the Eagles were to surface as a truly interested party in obtaining Watson…..along with (2) RD1 picks, a RD2, and a 2023 RD1 or RD2, they could certainly toss OT- Dillard into the deal. I’d still take a flier on the player especially if they may demote him to backup.

To be fair, Howard has finished both of his first 2 seasons on IR.

Some people are here just to agitate other members. So what if some people were high on Dillard and felt Howard was a reach? We base our opinions (which are subjective to begin with) on information we are given. I know for myself, I don't spend a whole lot of time "scouting" college offensive linemen, I have too many other things to do. So I have to rely on the "experts".

Anyway, I wasn't bothered that much with the Texans drafting Howard. Since that draft, I don't think I've written two sentences about either Howard or Dillard. Positive or negative.

If the Eagles were to surface as a truly interested party in obtaining Watson…..along with (2) RD1 picks, a RD2, and a 2023 RD1 or RD2, they could certainly toss OT- Dillard into the deal. I’d still take a flier on the player especially if they may demote him to backup.
He’s always been labeled as a finesse type, not as good at run blocking. Not sure he’s a NC type.

Some people are here just to agitate other members. So what if some people were high on Dillard and felt Howard was a reach? We base our opinions (which are subjective to begin with) on information we are given. I know for myself, I don't spend a whole lot of time "scouting" college offensive linemen, I have too many other things to do. So I have to rely on the "experts".

Anyway, I wasn't bothered that much with the Texans drafting Howard. Since that draft, I don't think I've written two sentences about either Howard or Dillard. Positive or negative.
you seem to be feeling guilty. I can’t remember a single poster I’m referring to so I’m just targeting that huge group, nobody in particular. Mainly posted it for those thinking everything Texans is wrong. Remember Reid is supposedly an infallible god.

Mainly posted it for those thinking everything Texans is wrong.
Schewwwww.....

They got the Andre Dillard thing right. Nvm the Clowney, Hopkins or any other trade since then. Nvm they had no idea where they were going to put Howard when they drafted him. Nvm the contracts we’ve seen, even to this day.

But they got Andre Dillard right.

Back