Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Promote Greg Grissom to Team President.

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Hopefully any explosives used during Liberty white games will be disarmed if he's in the building.
:backsout:

Earl34

Hall of Fame
Remember the good old days when the only interest we had in Texans' management (e.g., VP of football Ops, PR, team president) was when we were wondering if McNair would replace Rick Smith by moving him into one of those roles and hire a new GM? Now we know the names of the VP of Public Relations, Football Ops, team presidents and even the Grand Poobah.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
If he reduces the price of beer & find some way to serve/sell beer in the 4th Qtr, I’ll be a fan.

If not.... I’d have preferred Jack

Hookem Horns

Texans Talk Bartender
Staff member
Me, too. Houston pro football has never been funner than Luv Ya Blue.

I've read that heroine junkies are always chasing that first high. I'm wondering if that's similar to being an old-school fan of Houston football, always hoping/waiting for a return of the vibe we lived in the late '70's. :bubble:
If the Luv Ya Blue Oilers were a heroine high the Texans are that bag of oregano that you were told was pot when you were too young to know any better. I remember paying $20 and wondering why my joint tasted like pizza.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
If he reduces the price of beer & find some way to serve/sell beer in the 4th Qtr, I’ll be a fan.
He needs to devise a system where beer is pumped directly to your seat. Or beer helmet day. For every home game.

Bombed out of your gourd will be the only way to get this this season.

Last edited: