Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Organization Conspiracy Theory

Wait

Wait. If I’m reading these posts correctly (and admittedly I haven’t been following them lately) DW knew of pending lawsuits before he asked for a trade? You want to blame the Texans for not identifying his “mental” health issue? It seems DW should apologize to the Texans and the NFL for being so selfish and manipulative for trying to screw them and the team he may have been traded to. that’s selfish immaturity.
Watson was directly informed in December of 2020 that a lawsuit was coming.

In mid-January one MT and her boyfriend both contacted Watson's agency/lawyer at the time trying to get a settlement for NDA. Watson declined.

In February Tony Buzbee contacted Watson's lawyer/agent to discuss settlement of a pending lawsuit, which eventually became the first formal filing. Buzbee was disregarded.

Watson continued trolling Instagram throughout. With full knowledge of the above, he booked his final (that resulted in a lawsuit) massage therapist/victim appointment for March 5, 2021(!). Which begs the question: Why didn't/couldn't he stop when he knew of coming legal consequences for months, at least?

Texans training staff members had 'heard rumors' of Watson's bad behavior off & on for some time but nothing ever came of it formally. These complaints to NFL teams are not uncommon. They were directly informed in December 2020 of an incident, and security began looking into that.

But talk of Watson's bad behavior had been circulating through the MT community for incidences dating back to 2018. He had by the end of 2018 garnered a bad enough reputation among a number of MTs that was labeled an 'avoid', 'problem' client.

Watson was directly informed in December of 2020 that a lawsuit was coming.

In mid-January one MT and her boyfriend both contacted Watson's agency/lawyer at the time trying to get a settlement for NDA. Watson declined.

In February Tony Buzbee contacted Watson's lawyer/agent to discuss settlement of a pending lawsuit, which eventually became the first formal filing. Buzbee was disregarded.

Watson continued trolling Instagram throughout. With full knowledge of the above, he booked his final (that resulted in a lawsuit) massage therapist/victim appointment for March 5, 2021(!). Which begs the question: Why didn't/couldn't he stop when he knew of coming legal consequences for months, at least?

Texans training staff members had 'heard rumors' of Watson's bad behavior off & on for some time but nothing ever came of it formally. These complaints to NFL teams are not uncommon. They were directly informed in December 2020 of an incident, and security began looking into that.

But talk of Watson's bad behavior had been circulating through the MT community for incidences dating back to 2018. He had by the end of 2018 garnered a bad enough reputation among a number of MTs that was labeled an 'avoid', 'problem' client.

The diary of a serial sexual predator.

So the whole thing has been going on for years. What a frickin soap opera the Texans are. You gotta wonder what else is going to fall out of the cabinet.

Oh well, it's Houston. We need something to talk about until the next flood.

The fanboys heads must be exploding after the tsunami of facts washed their cute little conspiracy theories away.

One of the lawsuits alleges Watson used a massage table from the Texans in one of his encounters. In one of his text messages he mentions he has found a massage table from “his team”. The equipment manager of nearly 20 years was fired.

Amy Palcic in the front office, also fired. No real explanation given.

Don't forget to add Jamey Rootes leaving without any explanation and the firing of C.J. Leak (assistant director of pro personnel), Ryan Cavanaugh (area scout), and Steven Price (pro scout) who were all fired with no real explanation given. :kitten:

This stuff belongs here.

From article: Parson was real close to Watson

So.... players vouched for these guys and suddenly the Texans are making huge mistakes?

I remeber players vouched for DW not long before some kind event happened envolving DW.....

I don't know if the firing was the right call or not, time will tell..... but IF you wanted to gush over these guys so much... you could have stayed in Houston.

I mean, I don't blame a player for getting out of here, but don't look back at your old team that was burned to the ground and comment how the drapes were great and there was no need to change them.

Back