Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans New Uniforms will debut at Draft.

I also thought about this. Amy doesn’t really give a damn about the Oilers uniforms, as do most folks in Tennessee, or else they never would have changed the name to the Titans. Those are the people being disingenuous regarding why they want to wear them again. She cared about it last season though because of the Texans bringing their own shade of it. That’s it really. But it was a part of the city before the Oilers even were here. Maybe not that exact shade, but blue still nonetheless.

I do wonder if Amy is upset that this apparel is selling very well. Each color.
Doesn’t the merch revenue get shared? So she is making money from every extra sale.

In fact, you could wonder if the whole media storm last year, the Titans playing in Oilers throwbacks against the Texans etc, wasn’t all just a stunt to raise interest.

I'm really ******* tired of clicking on a thread, being taken to the latest post, and then being thrown back 15 or 20 ******* posts. This **** is getting really ******* old. :mad:
I think it's taking you back to the first post you haven't read.

I think it's taking you back to the first post you haven't read.
Nah, it does it because there's all of a sudden a small load time for media (twitter, youtube, etc) in posts.

The page loads instantly at the first unread post, then the spaces for the media are filled in backing the page up that much from the first unread post.

It is pretty annoying, but way above my paygrade solution-wise.

Just ordered my new merch. Made sure it had the H-town blue in it. Why? b/c *&%$ Amy Adams-Strunk that's why. Wanted a white fitted cap with the H logo with the H-town blue on it, but I already have too many white hats plus they didn't have it so i had to settle. I am now set on my Texans merch for the next 20 years :mcclain:.

T-shirt.png cap.png

still thinking about this joint here tho...might have to go back and get it.

white hat.png

Just ordered my new merch. Made sure it had the H-town blue in it. Why? b/c *&%$ Amy Adams-Strunk that's why. Wanted a white fitted cap with the H logo with the H-town blue on it, but I already have too many white hats plus they didn't have it so i had to settle. I am now set on my Texans merch for the next 20 years :mcclain:.

View attachment 14222 View attachment 14223

View attachment 14224

I like that hat. (the dark one, with the H. Is that hat blue or black, can't tell on my PC.) Later this year I'll probably get inspired by CJ and being (most likely) stoned at the time, I'll slip up and actually spend a few bucks on the NFL. LOL

I like that hat. (the dark one, with the H. Is that hat blue or black, can't tell on my PC.) Later this year I'll probably get inspired by CJ and being (most likely) stoned at the time, I'll slip up and actually spend a few bucks on the NFL. LOL
Hat is Black

View attachment 14222 View attachment 14223

View attachment 14224
I will be purchasing quite a bit the next time I’m at the hizzy. The first two weeks of August the wifey and I will be doing a little traveling. First heading to Chi- Town to watch my son graduation from Navy boot camp. Then to New Orleans to drop our daughter off at college. Celebrating my 50th in New Orleans and finally back to Houston a few days before I head back to West Texas for work.

I will be purchasing quite a bit the next time I’m at the hizzy. The first two weeks of August the wifey and I will be doing a little traveling. First heading to Chi- Town to watch my son graduation from Navy boot camp. Then to New Orleans to drop our daughter off at college. Celebrating my 50th in New Orleans and finally back to Houston a few days before I head back to West Texas for work.
Congrats man

Why do so many tacks fans sound like and have the talking cadence of the main character in Sling Blade?

giphy.gif

Doesn’t the merch revenue get shared? So she is making money from every extra sale.

In fact, you could wonder if the whole media storm last year, the Titans playing in Oilers throwbacks against the Texans etc, wasn’t all just a stunt to raise interest.
Oh it was a stunt alright. But she found the time to have the NFL send a cease and desist to an entity that is not within the NFL (U of H) to stop using that uniform. She wanted the Texans to not be able to use any light shade of blue at all.

Back