Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TEXANS Etched RTIC 30oz Cups

7a83c99a02250b9ddac3800358668759.jpg

Also do other engravings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Scott got your email. I'm looking at anywhere from 5-10 items...some the 30oz some the can

Yes I can engrave YETI's. I do that for $15

My price includes the lid.

The etching is permanent and will last as long as the cup

That is awesome! Do you know where those were done?

Sorry for the delayed response. No, I don't know anymore. My brother had them done by some guy that does dipping for bike accessories. Probably out in Dayton or Liberty, so not likely much use if I did know. Sorry.

Sorry for the delayed response. No, I don't know anymore. My brother had them done by some guy that does dipping for bike accessories. Probably out in Dayton or Liberty, so not likely much use if I did know. Sorry.

Looks good but it's just a paint that will rub off and scratch. My etching will last as long as your cup does

Looks good but it's just a paint that will rub off and scratch. My etching will last as long as your cup does

*shrug*

Wasn't trying to dis' your etchings, man. They look cool. If I hadn't already gotten some that were dipped, I'd have probably come to you for etched. Keep doing what you're doing. I will say that I use them every single day and don't have a single blemish on them. So they must be coated pretty damn good.

*shrug*

Wasn't trying to dis' your etchings, man. They look cool. If I hadn't already gotten some that were dipped, I'd have probably come to you for etched. Keep doing what you're doing. I will say that I use them every single day and don't have a single blemish on them. So they must be coated pretty damn good.

I didn't take it that way, just giving my sales pitch

Back