Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

TEXANS Etched RTIC 30oz Cups

dkftex

Practice Squad
Hi Scott got your email. I'm looking at anywhere from 5-10 items...some the 30oz some the can

SCOTTexans

Rookie
Yes I can engrave YETI's. I do that for $15

My price includes the lid.

The etching is permanent and will last as long as the cup

eriadoc

Texan-American
That is awesome! Do you know where those were done?
Sorry for the delayed response. No, I don't know anymore. My brother had them done by some guy that does dipping for bike accessories. Probably out in Dayton or Liberty, so not likely much use if I did know. Sorry.

SCOTTexans

Rookie
Sorry for the delayed response. No, I don't know anymore. My brother had them done by some guy that does dipping for bike accessories. Probably out in Dayton or Liberty, so not likely much use if I did know. Sorry.
Looks good but it's just a paint that will rub off and scratch. My etching will last as long as your cup does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eriadoc

Texan-American
Looks good but it's just a paint that will rub off and scratch. My etching will last as long as your cup does
*shrug*

Wasn't trying to dis' your etchings, man. They look cool. If I hadn't already gotten some that were dipped, I'd have probably come to you for etched. Keep doing what you're doing. I will say that I use them every single day and don't have a single blemish on them. So they must be coated pretty damn good.

SCOTTexans

Rookie
*shrug*

Wasn't trying to dis' your etchings, man. They look cool. If I hadn't already gotten some that were dipped, I'd have probably come to you for etched. Keep doing what you're doing. I will say that I use them every single day and don't have a single blemish on them. So they must be coated pretty damn good.
I didn't take it that way, just giving my sales pitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk