Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

An entire second half with ZERO offenseive production. Totally unacceptable! We had better recover this onside kick and then do something with the ball.

First half, the offense was DOMINANT.
Second half, we don't HAVE an offense!

Thanks Coach Kubes. As Deion Sanders would say:

"PAY THE MAN!!"

:sarcasm:

No passing!!! Just run!

Just hold on to the damn ball. Thaty scares me more than anything. I don't mind running the next 2 downs. Even if we punt, that would only give them about 30 seconds without any timeouts. Hopefully we can ocnvert on one of these though and it never even comes to that. Regardless, don't turn the thing over and find a way to lose.

Well, we win, but we still can't put two halves together. We'll have to to beat the Pats next week.

First Down! This was too close and we certainly can't play the Patriots like this and expect to even come close.

What does it tell us about Kubes that he has been playing CB all season and hasn't given Arian Foster a chance? That guy looks like a player!

good job. the day we keep the foot on the throat we'll be something.

still playoffs on the line playing NE next week!

go philly & colts!

First Down! This was too close and we certainly can't play the Patriots like this and expect to even come close.
Yep. What's really needed is for this team to have a good second half when it also has a very good first half. This has been rarer than hen's teeth for a Kubiak team.

I just want to know how many times this has to happen before Kubes gets the hint that you can't sit on a big lead at halftime in the NFL.

Well i definitely had some incredibly high emotions this week...I apologize to Kubiak for the thing i told him to go do, but he's gotta win next week to keep my trust.

Pit won as well. Now we have to hope that Indy takes care of the Jets and Oakland beats the Ravens at home next week.

Back