Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

Typical frigging Texans. Typical Kubiac coached team. If the offense doesn't score here, it could actually turn into a game when it shouldn't have.

They better get their head out of their ass or it's over. The season hangs on this next series by the offense and defense. Watch for the onside here boys. The damn nerves are starting to kick in. 17 unanswered points....totally unacceptable. We may feel different about the cause of the melt down, but regardless, it's a shame and it's embarassing. Hopefully we can squeak by with a 27-24 win.

We're a passing team. Screw this run the clock BS. Put the ball in the air, work it to Anderson and Dressen while Andre draws all the double and triple coverage.

Gary will say "It's on me. I should have let Matt throw the ball more. We couldn't get it done on the ground so we should have adjusted to that sooner" or some bullshit. His presser will be priceless this time around.

Same old Texans -- unable or unwilling to go for the kill shot and turn a potential blowout into a nail-biter by going too conservative in the second half.

Does a Gary Kubiak team *know* how to deliver the kill shot? Very frustrating. It would be nice to not have induced heart failure each week. Fortunately, long-time followers of this team probably saw it coming and could medicate proactively.

On a side note: With Andre Davis out and jacoby in at WR, anyone else notice how Jacoby actually shows up in the stat line.

-he better not be hurt.

Same old Texans -- unable or unwilling to go for the kill shot and turn a potential blowout into a nail-biter by going too conservative in the second half.

Does a Gary Kubiak team *know* how to deliver the kill shot? Very frustrating. It would be nice to not have induced heart failure each week. Fortunately, long-time followers of this team probably saw it coming and could medicate proactively.

Unfortunately, that is entirely too true.

Nice guys dont kill people - not in football, not in real life ;)

I saw Dunta's name on the jersey that was getting burned, not Kubiak's.

Jacoby needed to catch that.

my beer turns into Captain's halfway through the 3rd

All you crybabies should please just stfu!

Let's wait until after the game for you to indulge your reflexive urge to berate the Texans and Gary Kubiak.

sorry i don't mean that. My emotions have really gotten to me. Kubes is a good guy, i just dislike him as a coach.

Only when they have a big lead. They figure the fans paid good money for tickets and deserve a drama for 60 full minutes of football.

The Texans should use that as a sales slogan

Movie voice guy-"60 minutes of action. 60 minutes of excitement. The Houston Texans. Dont miss a second."

Back