Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

The 2 3rd down non catches by Daniels

The 2 bad passes by Rosenfels

And the penalty on Johnson

Those plays are what is killing the Texans chances. The defense has been on the field way too much. We have to get to Manning. We can't cover when he has time so we have to blitz more

We have pissed away all of the momentum that we had over the last few weeks. Are the routes sloppy or is Sage way off his game? This was a real let down because I have trash talked quite a few Colts fans only to see the injury stricken Colts who could care less about this meaningless game tearing us apart with at least two former x-Texan p-squad players. I'm dissapointed.

You shouldn't have talked trash to Colts fans. We've never looked anywhere close to decent at the RCA Dome. We have no answers to Peyton unless he's in our house where we can be loud and throw his game off somewhat.

Knee jerk central?

It's Schaub learning on the job, duh ::shades:

Doesn't matter, Sage Rosenfels is the one that's not playing all that well right now. Has nothing to do with Schaub.
yep...simple as that. Rosenfels hasn't played as well on the road and today isn't any different...he's a player that I'd compare to Cody Carlson, Frank Reich and Neil O'Donnell....good back ups but probably not ideal starters.

yep...simple as that. Rosenfels hasn't played as well on the road and today isn't any different...he's a player that I'd compare to Cody Carlson, Frank Reich and Neil O'Donnell....good back ups but probably not ideal starters.

Heh, Cody Carlson. What about Gifford Nielson? Is that like Sage?

(I like naming old backups too) ;)

Travis Johnson with another penalty.

Knee jerk central?

It's Schaub learning on the job, duh ::shades:

Doesn't matter, Sage Rosenfels is the one that's not playing all that well right now. Has nothing to do with Schaub.

only if you think a knee jerk reaction is waiting six years to be a winner.

Do we still have Maddox?

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

Please send 9 to Manning every play. I don't care whether they score. They're scoring anyways. At least let the offense play some more.

Brakos, don't waste your 2000 on this one. I'll ask you a question in your question thread for 2000. Just got caught up on the DVR and can join in the fun (frustration).

Back